Sheffield graffiti artist fell to his death

Sheffield forum seems to be full of moral Fascists.

Have these people never been young, are they so good and god faring that they never went against their parents wishes when they were young and daft.

have they never stood on the street corner with their pals dreaming up the next daft escapade that they can carry out .

RIP young fella ,Tag away in heaven .

Yes I have been young, I wasn't particularly God faring. I didn't hang about on street corners, I was at home doing housework to help my mum as my parents had split up and studying for school and college, so I could get good results. I didn't go round tagging buildings with ugly meaningless tags. It wasn't even attractive graffiti like a mural.

It doesn't make the city look nice, seeing tags all over the place and costs businesses to have them removed and suddenly everyone feels sorry for people who make the wrong life choices. I feel sorry for his family and the workers who found him.

.......very sad for parents obviously.......however most graffiti is a curse,so it's one less de-facer!

My comments about SF becoming a horrible place recently have been removed too.

It beggars belief that anyone can even think never mind post such inappropriate comments about a very young man who has lost his life - whatever the cause.

It truly sickens me. Shame on you.

As a mother myself I can't imagine what his mother is going through at the moment.

I hope she has her family and friends around her.

I dont think that its the Forum becoming a horrible place so much as People in general becoming horrible, its everyday People that post these things, it makes me wish that I lived on a dessert Island sometimes, compassion is a rare commodity these days :(

R.I.P Oliver and to his friends and Family I really am so sorry for your loss, an 18 year old should never be lost like this x

At the end of the day some poor family has lost a son, that is what must be uppermost in people's thought's, may he RIP.

He was hardly going round raping/killing people FFS poor lad is dead, some of you need to give your head a wobble

RIP young un

Exactly - a little decorum and sensitivity for his grieving family would be nice.

R.I.P.

Sad waste of a young life.

God Bless, Oliver. Such a terrible tragedy.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Closed.

If you have a good reason it should be reopened then contact the helpdesk please.