Sheffield graffiti artist fell to his death

It doesn't matter if he sprayed his name, or painted a masterpiece.

He's still someone's son, and a family will be grieving, just as we would if it were our own.

It doesn't matter if he sprayed his name, or painted a masterpiece.

He's still someone's son, and a family will be grieving, just as we would if it were our own.

No one is doubting his family is grieving

The request not to tag his name did not come from his Mum but from a family friend. I don't know the name or what sort of graffiti he did but it seems the local youth are tagging his name in the area as some sort of homage. very misguided but then youth often are in the absence of good guidance.

Thanks for correcting me. Ill go back and edit my post.

Also, spot on with the rest of what you said. I agree 100%

I feel sorry for those poor workers that found him

What gets me is the hypocricy of The Star , 2 days a go it published an article condeming all the grafffiti in the city . I notice all the comments pointing this out have been deleted from the Article .

It is actually possible to disagree with what someone does without feeling that death is a deserved end, you know..

It is actually possible to disagree with what someone does without feeling that death is a deserved end, you know..

My thoughts too.

Some comments on here are disgusting

RIP young man

Sheffield forum seems to be full of moral Fascists.

Have these people never been young, are they so good and god faring that they never went against their parents wishes when they were young and daft.

have they never stood on the street corner with their pals dreaming up the next daft escapade that they can carry out .

RIP young fella ,Tag away in heaven .

The family/friends could be members and visitors of this forum. I am sure that if it was one of your family members/friends you would not want to see people saying that the person deserved to die.

Comments relating as such will be removed and any further comments even hinting the same will be removed. And very likely people to be suspended.

Sorry to hear of this death.

Just as an aside. Is tagging a solo pastime? I imagined it would be a group of 2 or 3 going round together doing it. It seems odd for someone to go alone.

My comments about SF becoming a horrible place recently have been removed too.

It beggars belief that anyone can even think never mind post such inappropriate comments about a very young man who has lost his life - whatever the cause.

It truly sickens me. Shame on you.

As a mother myself I can't imagine what his mother is going through at the moment.

I hope she has her family and friends around her.

Edited by Daven

Poor kid. R.I.P.