Fraudster avoids jail

keep somebody in prison cost is £450.00 per week.

I've not read a news article that has indicated she was told that her qualifications could enable her to qualify as a Doctor.

Some of the comment seems very presumptuous. and I'm interested as to where that information has come from.

Then you haven't read the papers very well then -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623393/Nigerian-illegal-immigrant-benefits-cheat-spared-jail-SECOND-fraud-conviction-telling-judge-50-000-falsely-claimed-pay-people-smugglers-got-Britain.html

Very well.

It's hard to hold sympathy for this woman though. If she believed that she would be able to train as a Doctor there are certainly legal routes for entering the UK as such.

Where have you got all that information from regarding this woman's personal circumstances prior to her arrival in the UK?

I had people from Nigeria in my church in Chelmsford , they told me about people who traffic for huge reward they pick out families who experienced this kind of issue , usually traffickers pick on families who have a couple of young adult children who are the breadwinners in the family , they lie to them about opportunities to which they are interested in , once they get here they are expected to pay back a fee for getting them into the UK , some are told they are OK to stay, which is a lie ! Some are made to sell their bodies under threats that their families will be harmed , they are forced to do anything to survive here. Many are open to abuse , lied to , pushed into doing actions they may not want to to survive or worse still a member of their family killed by these evil people who get them into their web of deceit .

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 21:53 ----------

Kensmith is a member of the Ark Church so probably from there.

I am not a member of the Ark as they didn't reply to my emails , asking for details of what they believe etc . I attend another local church in Woodseats .

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 21:55 ----------

I've not read a news article that has indicated she was told that her qualifications could enable her to qualify as a Doctor.

Some of the comment seems very presumptuous. and I'm interested as to where that information has come from.

From researching the said lady , finding the true story behind this story we are told .

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 21:58 ----------

Where have you got all that information from regarding this woman's personal circumstances prior to her arrival in the UK?

I was in matter of fact in a church which had many Nigerian people , information , facts from personal experiences of these people , who explained how it works .

Cyclone I am so happy that you changed your opinion otherwise I may have considered you to be a troll. By the way have you managed to locate your gardener yet?

Yes, gardener located. He went on holiday for a fortnight and never mentioned it.

Kensmith is a member of the Ark Church so probably from there.

No he goes the church in the pub in woodseats , Ian Banner is the pastor , along with a team of people who help lead the church there . Ken Smith was leader/pastor of a church with quite a large population of Nigerian people , along with others of african origin.

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 17:57 ----------

Very well.

It's hard to hold sympathy for this woman though. If she believed that she would be able to train as a Doctor there are certainly legal routes for entering the UK as such.

These people get lied to and deceived too , the people smugglers are liars. again I go to an African church here in sheffield where I have heard of families being told similar stories which are lies .

---------- Post added 10-06-2016 at 17:59 ----------

Would this be for second offences? And for the amount stated in the OP?

that research does not exist but I am sure that a second offence in special circumstances would be heard with sympathy.

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 21:53 ----------

I am not a member of the Ark as they didn't reply to my emails , asking for details of what they believe etc . I attend another local church in Woodseats .

My apologies. I remember you asking for info on them and just assumed you had joined.