A very big thank you

MODS PLEASE DON'T MOVE AS WE'RE BOTH SHEFFIELD FANS.

This is not so much football related but to say thank you to Gary (Gazza58) I have been ill a number of weeks with not eating, apparently anxiety and stress all to do with my condition.

Gary texts me mevery day to see how I am and to pick me up, as I'm down so much he is a great bloke and, for someone I met on here we have become friends.

Okay he's an Owl I'm a Blade but that matters not, he comes to see me at home I truly value his friendship and will admit he's helped me a lot.

I'll admit last year I was told I'd not see Christmas but I'm a fighter and, going nowhere just yet.

Many thanks Gary (Gazza58) top bloke top Owl, my buddy.

This is not so much football related but to say thank you to Gary (Gazza58) I have been ill a number of weeks with not eating, apparently anxiety and stress all to do with my condition.

Gary texts me mevery day to see how I am and to pick me up, as I'm down so much he is a great bloke and, for someone I met on here we have become friends.

Okay he's an Owl I'm a Blade but that matters not, he comes to see me at home I truly value his friendship and will admit he's helped me a lot.

I'll admit last year I was told I'd not see Christmas but I'm a fighter and, going nowhere just yet.

Well done Gary and best wishes to you Pete and glad your keeping well enough to still be around...

Nothing is more underated than being in good health..

:thumbsup:

Its great to see you back on here Pete and posting regularly again. Good that the forum has also helped you find a new buddy despite him being an Owl ;)

Good news all round.

Sorry to hear that m8 wish ye all the best from a exiled smoggie !!

:love::love: Good man Gazza X

Keep your chin up Pete XX

Wishing you well mate, Gazza sounds like a top guy!

Really nice to hear great things like this.

Spot on Gazza and top bloke - OWL or not.

Keep fighting Pete and I hope things work out as you would wish for.

WASAW (We're all Sheffield aren't we).

Top men the pair of you.

Pete,grumpy old Blade but a decent grumpy old Blade,keep fighting pal and well done Gazza,all us owls are nice guys..

:banana::banana:two top :banana::banana: