New show @ Hillsborough Park

Sheffield on Show is a brand new event that will be taking place in Hillsborough Park on Sat & Sun 25th & 26th June. Arena events, vintage vehicles, giant fun fair, music stage, trade stands etc. Free admission. Further details available http://www.sheffieldonshow.co.uk

What bands are on? Is there a time table

What bands are on? Is there a time table[/QUOT

There is now a list of bands playing on the S.O.S website.

seems okay but as its Sheffield on show a premium event ,I thought scc would of got a bit better bands and put some free rides ect on,i know its not farrars fault,but scc should of invested more money as its supposed to be a Sheffield showcase,but good luck and I hope the weathers fine.

Today & tomorrow from 10.30am.

sorry to read all the bad press,and write ups,its hard work to do a large event as I know,but the public thought it would be like the old one with ant&dec and top bands ect,ect,unfortunatly the money not there to do that and they will have to accept that times have changed,the main complaint other to that was to much funfair and £2.50 a ride,but hope this and other things like more stalls can be sorted as it would be ashame to lose it or scc put up more cash.

Some people moan about anything. It was free entry show and everything that was advertised was there, classic cars and scooters, arena events, music stage, fun fair, scarecrow making and more. There was plenty of people there yesterday when i went enjoying themselves. Another show next weekend in Hillsborough Park, Hillfest, lets see what people find to moan about this one!. It was never going to or intended to replace the original Sheffield Show if that is what people was expecting. As for £2.50 per ride that is an average price these days, but 1000's of money off vouchers for this fair were distributed all over Sheffield, so rides were cheaper if you used them.

that was the problem people expecting the same expensive acts as they had years ago

but with events every 2 weeks at that park it seems to much,theres the hillfest,then

the big swfc event to my knowledge,but with swfc lots of fans go to see the players and new players and they have lots of cash for quality acts/bands ect,but hope we don't lose the Sheffield on show,maybe wrong venue,it was always great at graves park,well never mind cant please everyone.