Where can I buy door knobs?

We are looking to replace the knobs on our internal doors. We've looked at b and q, wicked, home base but the quality doesn't seem to be that great. Does anyone know anywhere local to buy door knobs from?

Cheers

Judging by your name - are you after period features? In that case I would recommend salvage yards, but I don't know any in the area unfortunately. In the Netherlands we wanted 30s brass knobs and found them at a salvage yard, but the journey would be prohibitive!

erm a door knob shop? :suspect:

I have that trouble when trying to buy bread..I go into hardware shops, paint shops, garage repair places, police stations and can't find anywhere that will sell me a loaf of bread. It's as if these people don't even want to make any money!:hihi:

We are looking to replace the knobs on our internal doors. We've looked at b and q, wicked, home base but the quality doesn't seem to be that great. Does anyone know anywhere local to buy door knobs from?

Cheers

Not local I know but have you tried e bay?

I don't know if kitchen unit suppliers would sell you just handles but I know they usually have a good choice.

The locksmith is actually spelt Harrolds (double r)

Thanks for the replies. I am really just looking for normal for knobs, not handles. Arnold Lavers has some lovely handles but they hole in the door is larger than the handles that they sell there. Any other suggestions?

Fit some push plates over the holes then fit handles on them.

Good Morning All [i am a new member!]

Shaws on Duchess Rd in Sheffield were able to help me.

Cheers

if it had been door handles i would have given you some, i have about ten boxes of brass handles all new

Amazon.co.uk sell Door Knobs