Tig welding crash course?

Looking for crash course in tig welding can anyone suggest anywhere number or suggestions please

Curious to know what your ultimate objective is?

For vehicle work mig is far quicker cheaper and easier. If you are wanting to weld aluminum the equipment is pricey. If you are wanting to weld to a good standard there will be no good crash courses.

Welding is an art. You can learn the basics in a relatively short time but to master it takes years. I agree, no crash courses can really teach that.

Good luck though op, hope you find what you need.

This is crazy. You can't just go on a course and expect to be competent. You need to find a company that will train you in house on very specific applications and build your expertise over time.

Thank god there are NDT inspectors to catch Cowboys.

I am in a job but they send out there welding wanting a course to go on so we can weld in house instead of sending it out the courses I've looked at are just once a week at night wanting to know if there is a course that quicker that's all

i'm currently learning welding (all aspects, from mig-tig-mag and plasma cutting) its a earn whilst you learn so the study is in my own time and then i'm in the work shop for 8 weeks (1 week stints) its called bright spark might be worth giving them a quick call?

Is this TIG Course expensive?

21 minutes ago, DeZeus said:

Is this TIG Course expensive?

The post was 2 and half years ago, that would have been time to learn without a crash course!

Maybe I should Get Bigger Fonts! Never checked that... Feint Little Text..😥

I'm pretty certain Rotherham  college do evening courses in Welding.

As for the comments  above. I work for a Engineering firm and a young lad started recently (less than 20) and his TiG welds need to be seen to be believed...a work of art. Not a single job he's done has failed testing. 

TiG welding is fantastic. 

Curiousness here how is the testing done?

Via a BIG Hammer?????

If it holds up it's an ok Pass, but it fails if it Falls apart?

I think if you are serious about it, nip to Machine Mart and buy a welder. Then practice, practice, practice.. i went on a welding course years ago at Hope Valley College...bought a mig welder a few years back, and it is so useful...