Vintage cameras nikon f2 etc ..

have some old vintage cameras .

I know little about these old cameras as to value and pricing them up or maybe a good palce to take them for sale ..

done all the ebay searching for prices and sold items ..

just looking for more imput on what you may think they could be worth and or realistic prices for each item ...

more images on flicker of all the cameras and lenses .

26610387323_e42a32073a.jpgold vintage cameras and lenses all (1) by Simon Dell Photography, on Flickr

27041499612_5e4fd3d014.jpgnikon f2 (1) by Simon Dell Photography, on Flickr

27215935585_5078e51dda.jpgold vintage cameras and lenses all (3) by Simon Dell Photography, on Flickr

The only thing on there that'd interest me is the Helios lens, and that would only be if I was looking for an M42 present for someone, £10 if it was in ok condx.

Everything else would be stuff I'd hold out for finding in a charity shop for peanuts, I think these days people are only prepared to pay for legends and prime lenses with character as far as film goes (my last SLR was a Spotmatic for instance).

This isn't to say someone with a specific yen wouldn't pay over the odds for something, and my own camera desires are not everyone elses, so good luck.

I have had offers for the f2 from £80 + and much intrest in the nippon kogoku lenses ..

had other things to deal with but will get round to fully checking them out this week for any problems and give a good clean then maybe try the on ebay ect .

Yes, the F2 does seem to still command a good price if it's still in GWO, though never been one I've hankered after. My GF has a Nikon F90x (another Ken Rockwell fave), looks like a VCR but takes a very good picture in her hands.

Btw, been in Harrisons lately? There's a second hand counter right at the back now.