If you stole my Honda Jazz last night?

I realy don't appreciate you sarcasm.

The bottom line is its all your fault because you didn't attend to securing your propert at night, and leaving your keys lying about.

I wish I had never got into this discussion, you are soley to blame.

Stop winging on here, and get on with it !

Oooo Errr ! What was all that about ? Obviously can't take a joke ! :roll:

mrsmontague...... tzijlstra was joking.

Edited by francypants

The bottom line is its all your fault because you didn't attend to securing your propert at night, and leaving your keys lying about.

Don`t be such a misery guts, good grief !!! :roll: It`s pretty obvious he`s joking.

Oooo Errr ! What was all that about ? Obviously can't take a joke ! :roll:

mrsmontague...... tzijlstra was joking.

She must be tired.:hihi:

Apologies, I didn't mean it to come across as sarcastic. Messages on the internet don't always come across in the way they were supposed to.

I took it as a tongue in cheek comment and had a laugh at it. Apparently Mrs M couldn't see the joke and decided to be offended. She then went on to pass judgement and blame tzijlstra instead of the thieves. Others saw the joke why couldn't she? Obviously one of the "Offended at anything" brigade. I certainly wouldn't have apologised.

End of day , you will face £350 excess and increase premium next year. That doesn't include the damage done from the little darlings ragging it to death. And smash up a kerb or two for the sake of it. You should wish for car not be find

Very lucky to get it back without having to take the insurance claim further - read this bit

"I checked, it isn't mentioned explicitly, but I did not report 3 points I got on my license 2 years ago so if they want to screw me over... Winds me up that they can, I wasn't aware that I had to report that and I am fairly sure very few people actually are. Sure it is in the small-print, but..."

and thought oops as I wouldn't have been surprised if the insurance company cancelled the policy for failing to declare the points - its a standard question when taking out a policy to ask if the driver has any endorsements, claims etc over the past x years. Given insurance policies / prices are based on risk the undeclared points may or may not have changed the premium and at the extreme end whether they would have offered to insured the OP at all.

Sorry if it sounds like a rant / lecture but potentially by not declaring those points you've been driving around more or less uninsured, if you'd been in an accident or had to claim for a total loss due to car not being recovered it would have been an ideal get out for them to avoid paying, leaving you out of pocket and possibly in bother with plod...

Wow, it's not the fault of the thieves, it's all his fault. Good victim blaming.

---------- Post added 06-06-2016 at 11:33 ----------

I checked, it isn't mentioned explicitly, but I did not report 3 points I got on my license 2 years ago so if they want to screw me over... Winds me up that they can, I wasn't aware that I had to report that and I am fairly sure very few people actually are. Sure it is in the small-print, but..

Come on, be reasonable, it's not in the small print, it's a very clear part of the application for any car insurance, it asks for 5 years of previous driving offences and 3 years of previous claims.

If she had better locks, cctv and alarm. The thieve would have gone to a better house. Instead of stealing a crappy jazz. They could have got a astra . if she had her keys upstairs . the thieve with no transport wouldnt have carry away much.

As old saying , better be safe then sorry

If she had better locks, cctv and alarm. The thieve would have gone to a better house. Instead of stealing a crappy jazz. They could have got a astra . if she had her keys upstairs . the thieve with no transport wouldnt have carry away much.

The op put they forgot to lock the door so no matter what security they have fitted it would Have made no difference as thieves just walked in

I havd alarm system that covers all the door and window downstairs. Also once a thieve see alarm system and cctv . they normally look for houses that are unlock and easy target. Hope she didnt tell her insurance she forgot to lock door. Other wise they might not pay out

Tim is a he, not a she.