Well done barnsley

Beat me to it jim, pleased to see them do it. Them and barnsley going up helps numb the pain of Wednesday not going up:)

I recorded all the highlights but this didn't work, so I just saw the result at the time, and heard more on RS tonight. Well done to them. Wish we had that spirit right now.

Report here about the Millwall scum. Every team has "fans" who are scumbags but certain teams seem to take an amount of pride and satisfaction from it.

I think it was Rob Statham on RS tonight who summed it up with his comment that Millwall always say it's a minority of fans, which begs the question why they can't get rid of this minority.

A bit off topic but congratulations to Wimbledon too. I would think most neutral fans will be pleased for them after the shameful way in which the authorities conspired with a plastic town to steal their club.

I hope they murder the plastics twice next season.

Yes, I agree. If it wasn't for our large followings, and with the money thrown around these days we could easily soon become Hull City Owls and Leeds United

Although, I won't be saying that next season when they beat us twice, damn bogey teams!

Edited by *_ash_*

Has this been the most successful ever weekend for Yorkshire clubs at Wembley?

Barnsley and Hull win at Wembley

All Yorkshire clubs enjoying sucess

:hihi::hihi:

good luck with this attempt!

Congrats To Barnsley fc , really glad millwall dint go up

Well as long as you count places such as Hull and Middlesborough as being in Yorkshire then overall it has been a successful season for Yorkshire clubs. Some have also finished higher than expected at the start of the season or even managed to stay in the same division when they looked to be struggling so well done to all of them. Unfortunately a couple of teams got relegated and good luck to them for coming back next season whilst others who had confident teams supporters and and managers at the start of the season underachieved and ended up much lower in the table than expected so good luck to them for getting it right next season and good luck to their ex managers in their future careers.

Seriously though these are the final positions in the leagues of the top 10 Yorkshire clubs and some other teams which are closer to Sheffield Than the North Yorkshire ones and I for one although I have been pleased with my own teams performance would like to see all the positions improve in the years to come. Yes I did say and I do mean ALL including the ones below these.

22nd Middlesborough

24th Hull City

25th Derby County

26th Sheffield Wednesday

33rd Leeds United

39th Huddersfield

41st Rotherham United

49th Bradford City

46th Burton Albion

50th Barnsley

Since 4 of these were promoted this year they are guaranteed a higher finish nexy year. Long may this trend continue.