Classic Daily Mail headline and it's about Sheffield

If your naive enough to fall for any newspaper headlines then I pity you.

he doesn't exist Michael, he is a figment of your/our imagination

It's certainly not a recent photograph but I reckon your about 20 years out , the Daily Mail is not the only newspaper or media outlet to use stock photos either ;)

So what is more of an issue, illegal immigrants in the UK wanting to fight for ISIS or the fact that your average lefty hates the DM ?

out of date, stock photo's of the *beep* looking parts of Sheffield. i notice it a lot, regardless of what story is being printed or newspaper. Our city still exists, maybe they could update their stock. its Just a bad impression to anyone who doesn't know Sheffield.

just google image search Sheffield and there's hundreds of nicer ones to choose.

I'm not a lefty or righty, i hate everyone equally.

just see things for what they are.. some nutter snuck in, changed his mind about living here, and wants to go back to blow himself up for a sky fairy. :thumbsup:

Edited by drummer54as

daily mail of lefty mirror hmmm hard choice daily mail is decent best online paper by far

lol a good news source shouldn't be ''lefty'' or ''righty'' it should be unbiased. Otherwise your searching out stories which cement your own views even if they are wrong. rather than actually finding the truth of the matter.

I notice that when journalists visit leafy areas of Sheffield during elections they always describe them as 'outside' Sheffield. They would not describe Hampstead Heath as 'outside' London.

I notice that when journalists visit leafy areas of Sheffield during elections they always describe them as 'outside' Sheffield. . .

thing is, all of Sheff is leafy . . . with the possible exception of a few streets in Nether Edge

thing is, all of Sheff is leafy . . . with the possible exception of a few streets in Nether Edge

What sort of leaves are you talking about?

I guess it's official then:

Sheffield: a less desirable place to live than Iraq.

Hardly 'official' if it's just the view of an unlawful Iraqi immigrant!

I reckon it was that very photo that attracted him here in the first place. However, finding out that Mecca is now an Aldi/Iceland must have come as a bit of a blow to the confused lad.

Edited by saxon51
Change 'Lidl' to 'Aldi'