My son is stuck in South London

He went to Wembley yesterday and got separated from his mates and is stuck in Brockley South London,(this is the first time ever he has been to London and is lost) so i don't suppose anyone can give him a lift back today please, will pay towards petrol money, please pm me.

train from Brockley train station to Elephant and Castle train station then tube from there to St Pancras for a train to Sheffield or perhaps tube to Victoria for a bus. But if it's a bus he has to walk 1/4 of a mile from Victoria train to the bus station.

Can he not just ring his friends to find out where they are?

Brockley isn't the easiest place to get to from Wembley! If you can get some money transferred to his account or buy a ticket for him to collect or send to his mobile? Cheapest would be a coach from Victoria. I would have a word and find out how he managed to get that far to south east London!

so i don't suppose anyone can give him a lift back today please, will pay towards petrol money, please pm me.

If he's lost then how can anyone give him a lift???? :huh::huh:

train from Brockley train station to Elephant and Castle train station then tube from there to St Pancras for a train to Sheffield or perhaps tube to Victoria for a bus. But if it's a bus he has to walk 1/4 of a mile from Victoria train to the bus station.

That's the long way round and not a frequent train to E&C. Should go via London Bridge or Surrey Quays/London Bridge to St Pancreas or Victoria for Coach.

He is sorted now, thank you for all the replies.