Car head lights

does anybody know anybody who polishes car head light lens mine have gone all yellow and I need them doing

Try google. There are a plethora of suggestions.

does anybody know anybody who polishes car head light lens mine have gone all yellow and I need them doing

Do it yourself with either G3 or Meguires headlight kit. Got mine from that motor factors on penistone road. £20 if i remember rightly and they both came up like brand new.

Meguires links here.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=meguires+headlight+kit&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=FLFJV-zIA4bW8AeUjbq4BQ

It's easy to do, you don't even need a kit. Lots of vids on youtube, too many really and different ways to do it.

I had a go on some that were cloudy, I used a sponge disc in my drill (wet) and some t cut, then normal polish and they came up like new.

If they are bad, you can start with 800 grit wet n dry then t cut.

You can do it without a kit sure. However some kits come with a solution to help keep the headlights looking good for longer.

As i mentioned you can use g3, i didnt mention you would need wet and dry too, Doh! lol

But no, you dont need a kit its just they can make it easier :)

Thats right you don't need fancy kit's, I did my sons Honda Civic lights with Cif or toothpaste they are mild abrasives and use plenty of elbow grease. :)

Mine are like this as well :rant:

as said above, try toothpaste before you go buying anything.

Toothpaste and dental floss as shown in this video.