Roadworks at Morrisons Catcliffe

Is it just me that thinks the road works around Morrisons at Catcliffe are taking forever...

As a regular commuter its getting tiresome to see the railings around the roundabout .....queues because only one lane is open towards the Parkway ....sections of road being dug up again...etc etc...

Ive no doubt when its all done it will look great..but how long will it take..?

Moan over...i feel better now...

Yes its laughable . A lot of it seems to have been finished ages . / Think the workmen just want some were to park there cars. May be health and safety require traffic lights whilst they remove the hundreds of cones ./ Am sure it will be sorted in the next 2 years maybe :loopy::hihi::hihi::hihi::huh:

Edited by spider1

Same with the M1 upgrade to make it a smart 'Smart Motorway' - read that as money making motorway - all the way from Nottingham to Leeds taking years to complete.

My work takes me up to Scotland on a regular basis so I've been amazed at the progress on the new Forth road bridge - they only started putting in the new pylon foundations last year - I was amazed to see a sign saying new bridge opening late summer - THIS YEAR!

The built Rome quicker than that road

No let up in these roadworks...digging up re-laid pavement and road surfaces today..

Does anyone know when all this work is scheduled to be completed...?

No let up in these roadworks...digging up re-laid pavement and road surfaces today..

Does anyone know when all this work is scheduled to be completed...?

The twelve of never

the built rome quicker than that road

the built ?