Whatever Will Be, Will Be..

Well the futures definitely blue and white tops wherever went off at Wembley

The problem they have nervy is that they have had to wait a long time to have a go at us for losing a play off final but because we never even expected to get to this one, no Owl is really angry about it so the baiting isn't really working, yes it's disappointing but not one person I've spoken to has been negative about the future in any way.

Oy, less of the 'They'...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Can I ask you all to grow up and enjoy the banter with each other and if you can't then don't participate, how some of you scream about baiting when others post in response to posts from you in a similar fashion is pathetic. Grow up how can your banter be OK but others baiting and top you are the world's best at slipping it in. Learn to laugh and joke some of you instead of blubbering like children for getting back what you dish out......

Edited by panchobar

Grow up how can tor banter be OK but others baiting and top you are the world's best at slipping it in.

he said slipping it in Beavis HUH HUH HUH HUH

he said slipping it in Beavis HUH HUH HUH HUH

Eh?…...........Lol.

Oy, less of the 'They'...:hihi::hihi::hihi:

That's cos he knows your one of us:hihi:

Can I ask you all to grow up and enjoy the banter with each other and if you can't then don't participate, how some of you scream about baiting when others post in response to posts from you in a similar fashion is pathetic. Grow up how can your banter be OK but others baiting and top you are the world's best at slipping it in. Learn to laugh and joke some of you instead of blubbering like children for getting back what you dish out......

I may slip it in but can also take it when it's returned, never reported or blocked a single person, it's a forum fgs.

That's cos he knows your one of us:hihi:

Er, not a snowball's chance in a cat scanner....:hihi::hihi: (BBT fans should get that..)

I may slip it in but can also take it when it's returned, never reported or blocked a single person, it's a forum fgs.

Don't moan about baiting then after admitting you play the same game. To me it's banter no one could bait me on a forum.

Don't moan about baiting then after admitting you play the same game. To me it's banter no one could bait me on a forum.

I'm not moaning about it, I said that in this particular instance it's not working......and it isn't.

I'm not moaning about it, I said that in this particular instance it's not working......and it isn't.

I'm sorry pal you was definitely accusing people of baiting for doing exactly what you have now admitted you do yourself. It's there in black and white.

The problem they have nervy is that they have had to wait a long time to have a go at us for losing a play off final but because we never even expected to get to this one, no Owl is really angry about it so the baiting isn't really working, yes it's disappointing but not one person I've spoken to has been negative about the future in any way.

You obviously can't read.