Whatever Will Be, Will Be..

Very well put Rich, I have my reasons for being MIA but don't foget all the mickey taking we endured after Simmonsens pen, they were still going on about months later. I do understand what you are saying, but we've had it terrible on here for last few years and yes we were very poor last season so I'm led to believe.

Yes we've underachieved but we have taken the flak that comes our way, I didn't like some posts the other day did not see much last night came on to offer commiserations then left, no levity at all.

As an Owl, if the boot was on the other foot I would to having a laugh of your expense,like we have been doing for the last coming seasons.

But for them who come on moaning when the tables are turned & blaming others for spoiling the forum so Ner ner na ner ner. :hihi:

Edited by owl.66

Very well put Rich, I have my reasons for being MIA but don't foget all the mickey taking we endured after Simmonsens pen, they were still going on about months later. I do understand what you are saying, but we've had it terrible on here for last few years and yes we were very poor last season so I'm led to believe.

Yes we've underachieved but we have taken the flak that comes our way, I didn't like some posts the other day did not see much last night came on to offer commiserations then left, no levity at all.

Being well aware of your plight Pete, i can understand you being away from here, but some of the stuff last night was really uncalled for, it made me embarrassed to be a Blade, fair play, we did endure some stick, but the Owls were nowhere near as bad as some Blades last night....

Being well aware of your plight Pete, i can understand you being away from here, but some of the stuff last night was really uncalled for, it made me embarrassed to be a Blade, fair play, we did endure some stick, but the Owls were nowhere near as bad as some Blades last night....

Didn't see many posts to be ashamed of pal,have they been deleated?respect to one of the better posters.

Didn't see many posts to be ashamed of pal,have they been deleated?respect to one of the better posters.

They were, one guy being pretty nasty to Potty in particular, alls well for a bit of a laff and joke, but some people take things too far, am guessing a couple of suspensions were dished out....

They were, one guy being pretty nasty to Potty in particular, alls well for a bit of a laff and joke, but some people take things too far, am guessing a couple of suspensions were dished out....

I love a bit of a ruck on here, even if it gets a littled heated but theres no place for nastiness, hopefully bans will have come into place.

Yes so I've heard mate, potty told me by text what she was called now that is bang out of order. We have a laugh on here but it does get heated, but I've met a few of the Owls on here and there all good lads and lass.

Does anyone know when he owls retained list is coming out please

Does anyone know when he owls retained list is coming out please

i think most will be retained, a few fringe players might be moved on, and the squad WILL be strengthened

i think most will be retained, a few fringe players might be moved on, and the squad WILL be strengthened

I reckon your goalie will be gone, he's destined for the Premiership.

I reckon your goalie will be gone, he's destined for the Premiership.

yeah, with us, next season :thumbsup:

lol

Can any owls fan tell me how long it takes for my ribs to stop hurting and wanting to skip everywhere with a daft smile on my face?

Wednesday's highlight of the season...losing at Wembley.

United's highlight......Wednesday losing at Wembley.

Says it all.

difference is though the irony of wednesday fans we lost at wembley and you can take the micky etc but as soon as we say anything its chuck the toys out of the pram etc . if you cant take it dont give it