Whatever Will Be, Will Be..

a much better showing than that joke of a performance yesterday.

you mean like the whole of the blades last season? dont forget youve slipped down the league, not up.

least the owls defied expectations, got there...and failed, try again next season hopefully

you mean like the whole of the blades last season? dont forget youve slipped down the league, not up.

least the owls defied expectations, got there...and failed, try again next season hopefully

Wednesday's highlight of the season...losing at Wembley.

United's highlight......Wednesday losing at Wembley.

Says it all.

Wednesday's highlight of the season...losing at Wembley.

United's highlight......Wednesday losing at Wembley.

Says it all.

Think my highlight is getting rid of all the deadwood at the end of the season!

:hihi:

Because no Wednesday fan has ever taken delight in United losing in a PO final or FA Cup semi final, right ?

I'm just happy we gave PL team Hull City a game and stuck three goals past them at Wembley, a much better showing than that joke of a performance yesterday.

Yep just a shame your defence were useless but hey you got 3 so we'll call it a win shall we:rolleyes:

We were poor yesterday but over the season pretty damn good. You lot were useless all season and get to get rid of your saviour

Can i just ask a question to the Blades fans on here, where the bloody hell have most of you been all season, leaving just a handful of us to take the flak for one of the poorest seasons in years, which brings me to my next point, how the hell can some of our fans be having such a good laugh at our neighbours loss considering where they are and what they have acheived this season, when we have underachieved, again, surely we would all love to be in that position...

Can i just ask a question to the Blades fans on here, where the bloody hell have most of you been all season, leaving just a handful of us to take the flak for one of the poorest seasons in years, which brings me to my next point, how the hell can some of our fans be having such a good laugh at our neighbours loss considering where they are and what they have acheived this season, when we have underachieved, again, surely we would all love to be in that position...

well said longy

roll on 16/ 17season never mind the playoffs champions will taste better.

Edited by willybite

What a brilliant post Rich.

I once called you the voice of reason - I was spot on.

Crikey Andy - you are easily made happy. Don't you wish - just deep down - a tiny little bit that your team could have made you happy?

I feel for you, truly , that today has made you happy. What a miserable season you lot have had for this to be the case.

Night night.

yes having a good day out is what it's all about :hihi:

That is not what I said. I said it was a good day out - an unexpected event that turned out to be enjoyable even though we could have hoped for a better result.

A disappointing result yesterday but good news for South Yorks today as Barnsley make it another local Derby for the Owls next season .

Very well put Rich, I have my reasons for being MIA but don't foget all the mickey taking we endured after Simmonsens pen, they were still going on about months later. I do understand what you are saying, but we've had it terrible on here for last few years and yes we were very poor last season so I'm led to believe.

Yes we've underachieved but we have taken the flak that comes our way, I didn't like some posts the other day did not see much last night came on to offer commiserations then left, no levity at all.