Whatever Will Be, Will Be..

Well said Starlc mate, never a true word said in jest .

Have a good day out pal along with the other 40000 Owls,it will be close and I wouldn't put money on it any way,was hoping to get to it but as things are can't make it but the house will be decorated blue and white and plenty of ale in for the watchers.

UTO

Have a good day out pal along with the other 40000 Owls,it will be close and I wouldn't put money on it any way,was hoping to get to it but as things are can't make it but the house will be decorated blue and white and plenty of ale in for the watchers.

UTO

Nice to hear from you Dave and know you'll be in vocal support the other side of the Channel.

Could well be 45,000 Owls at Wembley with Hull returning some of their allocation plus

many Owls going over to the KC Stadium to purchase.

Two very evenly matched teams that cancelled each other out in the Championship.

Hoping Wednesday will get into their passing game early on and will carry the day for us.

Not heard anything on Wallace's hamstring injury picked up in second play -off leg at Brighton, need him for his wing play.Know there will be many in Spain rooting for the Owls

also in Portugal where Carlos has put Wednesday on the map with the success he's

established with us.

I'll be in the car, on the way home from Lewis, I really hope we do it but as sais, que sera sera!

many Owls going over to the KC Stadium to purchase.

Did Hull sell their tickets from the ground?

Edit.

I've just seen this but can't see how a Sheffield Wednesday fan could get one.

http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/play-off-final-tickets-available-to-buy-in-person-from-noon-3123726.aspx

Edited by panchobar

If we win its in your face blades, if not it was a lovely day out ! :hihi:

Ha ha ha! classic stuff pal, all your fans from Wombwell, Penistone, Hoyland and Junp, turned up, team didn't, still, no matter, means the people of Sheffield are smiling tonight

Ha ha ha! classic stuff pal, all your fans from Wombwell, Penistone, Hoyland and Junp, turned up, team didn't, still, no matter, means the people of Sheffield are smiling tonight

Is Junp in Qualalumper :confused:

Edited by samssong
Junp needs a capital J as owt else is daft.

If we win its in your face blades, if not it was a lovely day out ! :hihi:

lol oh dear its in your face egg on your face

It was a good day out. :)

Yes OUT is the word. You were never IN IT. Still celebrating Sooo Happy. WAHW

Crikey Andy - you are easily made happy. Don't you wish - just deep down - a tiny little bit that your team could have made you happy?

I feel for you, truly , that today has made you happy. What a miserable season you lot have had for this to be the case.

Night night.

Crikey Andy - you are easily made happy. Don't you wish - just deep down - a tiny little bit that your team could have made you happy?

I feel for you, truly , that today has made you happy. What a miserable season you lot have had for this to be the case.

Night night.

:hihi:

Because no Wednesday fan has ever taken delight in United losing in a PO final or FA Cup semi final, right ?

I'm just happy we gave PL team Hull City a game and stuck three goals past them at Wembley, a much better showing than that joke of a performance yesterday.

:hihi:

Because no Wednesday fan has ever taken delight in United losing in a PO final or FA Cup semi final, right ?

I'm just happy we gave PL team Hull City a game and stuck three goals past them at Wembley, a much better showing than that joke of a performance yesterday.

Blades harping on about scoring against Hull,what about the 5 they shipped in.:loopy: