Turkuaz london road

Has anyone been? Any recent comments?

We did like aspalas but the decor isnt great and last time we went the quality of food had gone down hill.

We like Turkish food so we're thinking of trying here or efes on west street for my birthday so wondered what the atmosphere is Like for a meal for 2 and if the food is good. Turkuaz seems really good value?

my son, daughter in law an d daughter went and they send it is amazing - there was about ten of them and they said it was excellent food, entertainment and value for money

Hi,

I have been, but it was at least 6 months ago, but I have to say it was very very good and is on my list to return to. Décor, food and staff were great and it was very reasonable. I preferred it to Zeugma. It is a little hidden (above the international supermarket) and well worth a visit !!

Hi thanks for replies? Is there somewhere park? Is it well signed?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 22:03 ----------

where abouts is it on London road is it on the same side as zeugma and the dentist? Before or after wasabi sabi if I'm coming from town please?

They have a deal on Groupon at the moment.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/sheffield/turkuaz-bar-grill/26893325?p=4&nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_268&a=12&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&sid=38e30253-f983-4657-9d61-25e69db5d664&division=sheffield&uh=b9771368-6731-4e5b-aefc-8b0b9c97debe&date=20132509&sender=rm&s=body&c=deal_img&d=deal-page&utm_campaign=turkuaz-bar-grill-26893325

We ate there a few months back. It was OK but very rushed. They wanted to collect the dishes before you finished eating off them. Also the table wasn't big enough to cope with the dishes we had ordered.

The Groupon deal looks OK, but I wouldn't rush back to pay full price.

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 22:18 ----------

Hi thanks for replies? Is there somewhere park? Is it well signed?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 22:03 ----------

where abouts is it on London road is it on the same side as zeugma and the dentist? Before or after wasabi sabi if I'm coming from town please?

There is pretty good parking round about. It is just about opposite the Cremorne pub.

Edited by foxy lady

I understand there was a fire in the last week or so.

Anyone know any details on re-opening etc?

Gutted they had this fire. They made the place really nice and the service and food were spot on.

what happened ? It seems to have disaapeared, they refurbed after fire so am unsure why it is closed anyone know?