Jose mourinho is back..

Mourinho's record speaks for itself but his style of football leaves a lot to be desired, hardly Theatre of Dreams stuff, I also think his best days are behind him and he's on the wane rather than the up.

In days gone by maybe, but since Real Madrid he has been more attacking.

I think it is a bit naive to suggest his best days are behind him, because of. Poor half season with Chelsea.

Last season they smashed the league.

the reason chelsea fell of pace last season was because most of players didnt want to play for him chelsea are a joke of a football club if i was there new manager coming in

hazzard and costa and Fàbregas would be shown door straight away dont care how good they are what manager wants players that will stab you in the back...

as for mourinho he will bring success to manunited as he does at every club but dont see him staying anylonger than the 3yrs he as there

Mourinho is going to be busy in the transfer market and two names being mentioned are Ibrahimovic who is a free agent and Willian from Chelsea.

Whatever happens at 'Traffs'. Fellaini is still there so (footballing) things will be ok for a while !

Think manure will do well under JM and just shows what football has come to when the chelsea players run the show !

As many people say it will be red bus. But i'm sure he'll make great Manchester, not like Fergy, but for 2-3 years.

It's not gonna be easy for him.

See he's now blaming the refs.

Edited by ukdobby

In the game against Man.City - I did notice that the defending from the front especially from Ibrahimovic was non existent.

You need to run to defend.

With Rooney there too - its all too easy to pass the ball out out of defence.

I'd get rid of Ibrahimovic and Rooney - seriously.

Play a front three of Martial - Rashford - Pogba

Midfield......Mata - Herrera - Mikataryn.

Mourinho needs to get rid of the two veterans!

He's just signed Ibra, so he won't do that. But Rooney must be in danger of being benched, yes.

Thing is, ManU don't have as strong a squad as Citeh. In the recent Derby match United were reduced to banging long balls forward because if they couldn't outplay Citeh, at least their taller players might be able to outjump them!

Yesterday they got well beat by Watford.

It might come good later, players sometimes need time to settle in and certainly Pogba needs to. £100 million and his performances so far have been poor.

Van Gall is probably having a chuckle. He spent less and had a better start last year!

When the ball hits your head

And you're sat in Row Z

That's Paul Pogba

:)

When the ball hits your head

And you're sat in Row Z

That's Paul Pogba

:)

Lol!

Blaming Van Gaal? For what? Van Gaal was tod to bring on home grown talent, which he did.