Alpacas? Who owns them?

Bit of a random one but does anyone know who owns the alpacas in the field just off Hagg hill? My daughter is nuts about them and I'd love to take her to see them but wondered if i should get owners permission first? Only to stand at the fence and watch them :hihi: don't want to scare them!

If you put Holly Hagg into the same search bar on Facebook it will come up with their group & contact details. They are owned by a group of volunteers and they have lots of open days :)

oh perfect, thanks so much! There's an open day on sunday, daughter will be made up!

Or take her to Mayfield Alpacas at Ringinglow. You can buy bags of feed for them in the cafe.

Yep I need to take her to mayfield, it was just that these were closer to us! A visit to mayfield is planned for the school hols ??

Met the guy who owns the llamas on the tram a while back. He was telling me loads about them and the field they live in. Apparently he asked a friend to build a pond for them. Once built his response to his friend was "I didn't realise llamas could dive" (there's a jetty type structure that look like a diving board).

What he did say is that the black one bites. So best to avoid it if you take a walk to Hagg Hill to see them. :-)

Are these the ones you can buy as years adoption for and go and feed them. I think Graves Park has some too.

Met the guy who owns the llamas on the tram a while back. He was telling me loads about them and the field they live in. Apparently he asked a friend to build a pond for them. Once built his response to his friend was "I didn't realise llamas could dive" (there's a jetty type structure that look like a diving board).

What he did say is that the black one bites. So best to avoid it if you take a walk to Hagg Hill to see them. :-)

I've never seen any llamas on the tram :hihi:

Are these the ones you can buy as years adoption for and go and feed them. I think Graves Park has some too.

Aww yay, I want to do that a birthday pressie for her!

I've never seen any llamas on the tram :hihi:

There's always one grammar Nazi on every thread isn't there? Go claim your prize. :hihi:

There's always one grammar Nazi on every thread isn't there? Go claim your prize. :hihi:

The error is one of syntax, not grammar!