6 year old and 3 year old wanting to play football

My 6 year old is desperate to join a football team and learn the game. My 3 year old (4 in September) would also like to play but not sure if clubs go that young. I'm in S5 and concord sports centre have no spaces available. Any idea's where I can find a team for my boys?

http://full-time.thefa.com/Index.do?league=5484799

Football teams start under 7 so your child should be fine if you can find a place. The link above could help with finding a team. The team my son plays in has a 'nursery league' where 4-6 year olds can train but there are also academy style training for little ones to learn the game.

Hope you find something soon, being in a team has brought great enjoyment to our son and the whole family.

Great first reply. Under 6s cannot play in leagues but there are several clubs / organisations who do offer training facilities.

My club is looking at the possibility of offering football based fun sessions for under 6s and we are looking to introduce new age groups from under 10 (2016/17 season) downwards.

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/tinsleyjuniorsfootballclub/276536/Home

Visit the site or give me a call on 07800696015, Dave

Players must not currently be registered with any other club

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 18:13 ----------

That was quick! Thanks for the phone calls and request for more information.

We train at 6:30pm each Thursday evening at Tinsley Junior School, S9 1WB alongside but separately to our already established teams. Each child will train within their appropriate age group.

Thanks David, I shall give yoy a call Monday evening.

Sheffield wednesday do one on a Saturday

I run a kids soccer camp in holidays on longley park, £3 per day £12 per week all legit

I can vouch for the one on Longley park

Thorncliffe Fc have got a U6 team which will be U7s when the new season starts but is forming another