Championship Play Off Final 2016

Guest sibon
once again the true fans don't get a ticket while the glory hunters are all smiling with a average gate of just over 20000 that means around 20000 fans who have probably never been to a match have tickets

Which "true fans" haven't got a ticket?

Anyone who has attended a single game this season had a chance to buy a ticket before they went on general sale.

And, you don't think that it is the same 20 000 people who turn up week in week out... do you?

the true fan could only get 1 ticket so if you wanted to go with a member of family you had to wait for general sale I am a 67 year old season ticket holder and didn't want to go on my own

Guest sibon
the true fan could only get 1 ticket so if you wanted to go with a member of family you had to wait for general sale I am a 67 year old season ticket holder and didn't want to go on my own

Who do you go with usually?

on my own but its a bit different going to home matches then going to wembly

Too right, and this is always a problem now at all-seaters with big games. (and with teams with large followings, like both UTD and WEDS). I bet Hull fans are all sat together.

One of the last times I went to one of the biggys we were all sat apart. It ruins the fun.

If I normally went to matches on my own going to this one solo would have made no difference, plenty of people offering seats on coaches/mini buses etc.

No excuse, the system was fair.

Wouldn't the 'family member' be classed as 'glory hunter' in that case?

If I normally went to matches on my own going to this one solo would have made no difference, plenty of people offering seats on coaches/mini buses etc.

No excuse, the system was fair.

Come off it Tops, in what way shape or form was this system fair?

Loads of people sitting on their own, unable to sit with people they normally go with, I've been to plenty of matches in the last few seasons, as has my youngest and partner, but because I've either paid on the door or my FIL has bought them in his name I've had no points and missed out.

Guy at work who goes with his son regular has got to sit on his own and so has his son, just cos of this stupid system.

Anyone who thinks this has been fair will be in the minority.

Loads of people sitting on their own, unable to sit with people they normally go with, I've been to plenty of matches in the last few seasons, as has my youngest and partner, but because I've either paid on the door or my FIL has bought them in his name I've had no points and missed out.

Guy at work who goes with his son regular has got to sit on his own and so has his son, just cos of this stupid system.

Doesn't the system allow you to transfer the points onto the person whose ticket you are buying? That's what I was told. IF that is the case, and people had done this, then it would have been ok for most.

When they allowed 2no tickets per ID for the semi final everybody said that was unfair, there would have been no general sale at all.

A membership would have solved the problem.

Just go in as a hull fan as they can't sell their tickets

As long as you remember to take your Wednesday scarf off when you take your seat before the start of the match

At least you'll get to see the final

The tickets sold out this morning, shortly after going on GENERAL SALE. So nobody who had ANY points was unable to obtain tickets.

I don't have a season ticket any more, but went to a few matches when my season ticket friends couldn't go and paid for a handful of games. I am sitting with my friends because we all had points that got us tickets. One of my friends booked the tickets in one go on Monday.

The system was fair. Complicated, but fair. At least as fair as any sale of this type could be.