Championship Play Off Final 2016

been on that sight but only get message we are currently processing the maximum possible humber of bookings we are able to handle at one time then tells you that you are being held on this page been like that since 9

Now reporting as a sell out.

Well our end anyway.

Quite why they've given little old Hull the same number of tickets is bizarre.

All SWFC tickets sold out

been a fan for 58 years and because I wanted 2 tickets I am now unable to go because its now all sold out been queue since 9 but no luck

tried since 9.00am but no luck,sold out now it says

Available in person from Hull from noon today......

Probably with proof of address!!

Can't get through.

Does this mean we will have to go in as hull supporters if we want to watch the game?

I can just see it now, when Wednesday score you'll see all the Hull fans sat down with dozens of Wednesday fans jumping up and down in the Hull end of the stadium

And when Forestieri gets his 3rd goal?

once again the true fans don't get a ticket while the glory hunters are all smiling with a average gate of just over 20000 that means around 20000 fans who have probably never been to a match have tickets

once again the true fans don't get a ticket while the glory hunters are all smiling with a average gate of just over 20000 that means around 20000 fans who have probably never been to a match have tickets

A bit unfair this isn't it... a mate of mine who attends regular seems to be struggling to get tickets.

Good luck to you, coming from a Blades I hope you go up - it might even get our lot annoyed that they might even do something next season :hihi: