Championship Play Off Final 2016

Well that's 25.000 thousand tickets sold.... WAWAW

Well that's 25.000 thousand tickets sold.... WAWAW

Hope there's enough left for general sale, my brother is looking at coming over for it. Bonus! I knew he couldn't resist it :hihi:

Message about 18.00 saying 27,500 sold now so a great chance of general sale tickets. I have got to wait until tomorrow morning to get a seat with my son. I have been buying him tickets all year and didn't know I should have registered him and put them on his account.

Got mine and my lads tickets this morning from the ticket office, bring on Saturday now !!! WAWAW

Got mine and my lads tickets this morning from the ticket office, bring on Saturday now !!! WAWAW

Hi, did you purchase your tickets on-line/phone and attend there to collect them? Or can you just turn up at the ticket office with your ID and purchase tickets.

Hope there's enough left for general sale, my brother is looking at coming over for it. Bonus! I knew he couldn't resist it :hihi:

From today 25.500 sold.

Guest sibon
Hi, did you purchase your tickets on-line/phone and attend there to collect them? Or can you just turn up at the ticket office with your ID and purchase tickets.

You have to order through See Tickets.

Here is the link

How did you manage that? I thought the only tickets available directly from the club were disabled/carer tickets.

From today 25.500 sold.

Good news!

TBF, as bigger match as this is, 40k tickets isn't an easy sell. If it was at Hillsbrough then no prob, or Old Trafford no prob.

Shipping 40k people into London in one day is no easy task, especially as Barnsley are there the day after! No coach companies can really offer any kind of over night stays, as they will want to be transfering dingles the next day.

How did you manage that? I thought the only tickets available directly from the club were disabled/carer tickets.

I'm a carer for my son pal, he had 100 points so had to wait till 10 am this morning to buy from the ticket office.

I'm a carer for my son pal, he had 100 points so had to wait till 10 am this morning to buy from the ticket office.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No reason why you can't win this one and go up. Hull are there for the taking. You beat Brighton convincingly so Hull shouldn't be too much of a problem.