Championship Play Off Final 2016

I'll tell you what Andy, given the season the Owls have had compared to the pretty poor season we have had at the Lane, i would swap it in a heartbeat for us... Realistically, Blades are a very poor second best in this city so for us to big it up just because the blue side lost, well it just comes across as super sour grapes....:|

---------- Post added 04-06-2016 at 14:10 ----------

Can i borrow it after Potty??....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

big respect to you longy

I think Sheffield Wednesday losing in the make or break game was down to players feeling the pressure.

The amazing crowd that turned up caused too much pressure on the players, hence the unfortunate outcome? It might have been better if they had taken few fans like Hull did.

I think Sheffield Wednesday losing in the make or break game was down to players feeling the pressure.

The amazing crowd that turned up caused too much pressure on the players, hence the unfortunate outcome? It might have been better if they had taken few fans like Hull did.[/quote

Do you really think that's the case or is it yet another try at winding up Wednesdayites along with your photo of Hull celebrating...

:help:

The amazing crowd that turned up caused too much pressure on the players, hence the unfortunate outcome? It might have been better if they had taken few fans like Hull did.[/quote

Do you really think that's the case or is it yet another try at winding up Wednesdayites along with your photo of Hull celebrating...

:help:

No not at all but it's a question worth asking. As for the picture, that was all in good humour! Would you like me to take it off?

No not at all but it's a question worth asking. As for the picture, that was all in good humour! Would you like me to take it off?

I think your question has already been answered elsewhere & I would echo those sentiments & with regards your picture it's entirely up to you ...