Championship Play Off Final 2016

My knees have gone all trembly I've got my ticket for Wembley WAWAW.

Cheers JP, do you need 1 even for general sale?

Yes I think you will. The daft thing is that you get 10 points for a home game no matter how many tickets you buy and I usually buy three or four. On reflection it would have been better for each of us to get our tickets separately however I have noticed that if you leave a single seat when you try and book the system stops you from booking it so the problem would be that you would have to book them together unless you went online at the same time.

Yes I think you will. The daft thing is that you get 10 points for a home game no matter how many tickets you buy and I usually buy three or four. On reflection it would have been better for each of us to get our tickets separately however I have noticed that if you leave a single seat when you try and book the system stops you from booking it so the problem would be that you would have to book them together unless you went online at the same time.

You just link id's under friends and family in your online account. Then you can buy the ones you need altogether.

So much simpler if you are a Hull City fan:

WHEN TO BUY

Ticket sales will be split into TWO separate periods of sale.

Period 1: (Starts 9am Wednesday 18th May 2016. Ends 1pm on Friday 20th May 2016)

Current Full & Half 2015/16 Season Card Holders

Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed a seat as long as they purchase before the General Sale period starts.

This period will be limited to three tickets per Season Card holder and a maximum of 12 tickets per transaction, if purchasing tickets on behalf of other supporters you must have valid, qualifying customer numbers.

Period 2: General Sale: (Starts 2pm Friday 20th May 2016 and continues until 12noon on Monday 23rd May 2016)

Should any tickets remain, supporters purchasing during this period of sale can purchase up to 6 tickets each.

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/sky-bet-championship-play-off-final-ticket-details-3117196.aspx#FOycy330AwakfP4G.99

WHEN TO BUY

The joys of the past when things were simple.

Day 1&2: Season Tickets Holders + some members

Day 3+ General Sale

:hihi:

Nowadays:

[The modern way] <snipped>

No one commented on my earlier post Cream bun, but they have a better idea!

(I would think SWFC have a larger demand though, so perhaps a 3 tier would have been better)

As it is, is silly, trying too hard to be fair, and will mean loads of fans won't be able to sit together.

WHEN TO BUY

Period 1: (Starts 9am Wednesday 18th May 2016. Ends 1pm on Friday 20th May 2016)

Current Full & Half 2015/16 Season Card Holders

Supporters qualifying for this period of sale are guaranteed a seat as long as they purchase before the General Sale period starts.

This period will be limited to three tickets per Season Card holder and a maximum of 12 tickets per transaction, if purchasing tickets on behalf of other supporters you must have valid, qualifying customer numbers.

Period 2: General Sale: (Starts 2pm Friday 20th May 2016 and continues until 12noon on Monday 23rd May 2016)

Should any tickets remain, supporters purchasing during this period of sale can purchase up to 6 tickets each.

Read more at http://www.hullcitytigers.com/news/article/sky-bet-championship-play-off-final-ticket-details-3117196.aspx#FOycy330AwakfP4G.99

Might be simpler but it's dearer. The ticket agency Hull are using charge more for both the booking fee and postage.

Hull will receive an allocation of 38,956 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium, 67 more than Wednesday.

Strange that - do they have a stronger following than Wednesday usually?

Strange that - do they have a stronger following than Wednesday usually?

They're average home attendance was 16k so its bizarre to give them more. :loopy:

trying to book on line for wembly but will only let me have 1 ticket tried phoning but only get busy call back later I need 2 tickets for me and my son any advice

trying to book on line for wembly but will only let me have 1 ticket tried phoning but only get busy call back later I need 2 tickets for me and my son any advice

Have you inputted both ID's?

You need both IDs and the postcodes that are registered to them at the club. You also need to create an account when prompted by the website. Good luck.

---------- Post added 19-05-2016 at 10:10 ----------

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/wembley-play-off-final-ticket-information-3115805.aspx

Today is for season ticket holders. Looks like you'll have to wait until Tuesday unless your son has some points.

Edited by Jim Hardie