Championship Play Off Final 2016

Always nice to see a before and after :hihi::hihi: I'm not biting in the slightest. Nice effort though Mel....I am absolutely elated this evening, you could say anything to me I don't care.....I am feeling so warm at the thought of all those Owls fans who are now sat on warm coaches lined up trying to get out of the coach park and away from Wembley!......All upset and angry and diappointed.....:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Green_man I've not come to gloat, but perhaps the 40k coming back from Wembley will understand just what it's like to lose this match (like we do). The PL is within touching distance and it is lost in a moment, I didn't watch the match can't watch them but phone been non stop since FT.

There were a few on here just thought they'd got to turn up, apparently they didn't.:hihi:

Proud of the team. Been a great season and this was a bonus, although have to take the chance when it presents itself.

One game too far, some of the players looks drained mid-game. Hope we take the experience of this year and kick on next year.

Only fair united fans have their moment but I feel nothing to be ashamed of and neither should our players.

Green_man I've not come to gloat, but perhaps the 40k coming back from Wembley will understand just what it's like to lose this match (like we do). The PL is within touching distance and it is lost in a moment, I didn't watch the match can't watch them but phone been non stop since FT.

There were a few on here just thought they'd got to turn up, apparently they didn't.:hihi:

I must admit, some Owls did come across a little over confident and taking the mick about the Hull support... writing was on the wall.

Finally the Blades fans have something to feel

Warm and glowing about ? Pity their own team couldn't have given them this feeling eh?:hihi:

yes we have potty and now the pleasures all yours

Finally the Blades fans have something to feel

Warm and glowing about ? Pity their own team couldn't have given them this feeling eh?:hihi:

That's for next season potty! Hope you had a nice day trip, shame the football let you down.

I just feel for the owls fans after being misled...Carlos kept banging on about his dream, but forgot to mention the nightmare he had... :hihi:

Proud of the team. Been a great season and this was a bonus, although have to take the chance when it presents itself.

One game too far, some of the players looks drained mid-game. Hope we take the experience of this year and kick on next year.

Only fair united fans have their moment but I feel nothing to be ashamed of and neither should our players.

No you shouldn't be ashamed, but this could be karma plenty of Owls have given it large to us when we've lost and it think it may come back to bite you all.

We didn't turn up. Yes, it feels crap. We lived in hope, and died at Wembley..................

Still proud of what we've done this season. It was a great and unexpected ride.

Don't quite understand what pleasure us all mine blackydog ? I'm

Not distressed, upset or crying but I'm certainly not feeling pleasure. It was Greenman who was feeling the pleasure at our loss. :huh: Anyhow we are stuck in the Championshio another season - not an issue for me.

If I disappear it'll be because my battery dies not because I've lost my tin hat! ?

We didn't turn up. Yes, it feels crap. We lived in hope, and died at Wembley..................

Still proud of what we've done this season. It was a great and unexpected ride.

Yes m8 been there felt crap last year ..chin up roll on next season stronger and raring to go..

sad individual,,havent you got homework to do or books to colour in?ask your mam to put you tea on

Not very often i agree with Dorbs, but he was spot on there, when we lost in the final we got it rammed down our throats and more, it's all just swings and roundabouts.

Anyhow, hard luck guys, we know how it feels, they were just outplayed for most of the match by a big strong side and if not for Westwood it could have been a lot worse, he wasn't happy with his defence, to be fair, i can't imagine any fans were either, but the best team won on the day with a great goal. Gotta dust yourselves down, have a good summer and get ready for next season.....:thumbsup:

Not very often i agree with Dorbs, but he was spot on there, when we lost in the final we got it rammed down our throats and more, it's all just swings and roundabouts.

Anyhow, hard luck guys, we know how it feels, they were just outplayed for most of the match by a big strong side and if not for Westwood it could have been a lot worse, he wasn't happy with his defence, to be fair, i can't imagine any fans were either, but the best team won on the day with a great goal. Gotta dust yourselves down, have a good summer and get ready for next season.....:thumbsup:

as the commentators said, copy boro, take it on the chin and use it to our advantage next season

Did anyone notice the prolonged camera shot of Harry Maguire at the end when they were celebrating lol The cameraman was obviously a Blade! :D