Championship Play Off Final 2016

Hopefully webby can finally get his 4 nil scoreline but I'm sure it won't be that easy. I will be disappointed if we don't do it now we're there but it's not the end of the world if we don't. Debating wether to stick a sneaky get on but can't decide on what

hull to win?

then its a win win situation LOL

Erm well if this did happen then it has taken you a while to write your message as the majority of coaches if not all of them set off earlier this morning. You won't find many stupid enough to set off at lunchtime....

Secondly any Hull fans at Junction 33 of the M1 would be "lost hull fans" as they have the option of the A1 or M1 however should they take the M1 they would join it via the M18 at Junction 32.....??? Sooo ermmm :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

The Hull fans may not have set off from Hull. :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

fairplay fella

just hope it comes back to bite you on the ass like normal :)

Yes, I don't get this. Can understand you might not want an Owls win, but wouldn't take to the airwaves shouting for Hull, that's a bit undignified.

The Hull fans may not have set off from Hull. :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

But in reply to his question.....He can't understand why there isn't Hull fans at Junction 33 of the M1......And my explanation is why! :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

Of course the odd Hull fan might live outside of Hull....But 1 car with 3 people in kind of shows this as just that...."the odd fan".....

I was waiting for the above typical reply haha.....

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 14:26 ----------

Yes, I don't get this. Can understand you might not want an Owls win, but wouldn't take to the airwaves shouting for Hull, that's a bit undignified.

Why is it undignified? I am a secondary fan of Hull City due to being a huge admirer of Steve Bruce! The man who stood up against a cheating Arsenal and ordered his players off the pitch....The man who in the build up to the cup semi final against us, spoke highly of our club and our fans and thanked Sheffield United for giving him the chance to begin his managerial career!....Nothing at all Undignified about it!....I am a Sheffield United fan, born and bred however....Today I support Hull City! Simple as that!

Edited by green_man

But in reply to his question.....He can't understand why there isn't Hull fans at Junction 33 of the M1......And my explanation is why! :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

Of course the odd Hull fan might live outside of Hull....But 1 car with 3 people in kind of shows this as just that...."the odd fan".....

I was waiting for the above typical reply haha.....

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 14:26 ----------

Why is it undignified? I am a secondary fan of Hull City due to being a huge admirer of Steve Bruce! The man who stood up against a cheating Arsenal and ordered his players off the pitch....The man who in the build up to the cup semi final against us, spoke highly of our club and our fans and thanked Sheffield United for giving him the chance to begin his managerial career!....Nothing at all Undignified about it!....I am a Sheffield United fan, born and bred however....Today I support Hull City! Simple as that!

OK, fair enough, I now get the big picture. Trust that you will do well under Chris Wilder, who is one of the most genuine guys in the game today.

I guess you didn't see this kind of thing the other way round in the previous blades playoff finals / FA Cup semi etc... There was certainly plenty of it from owls fans on here back then.

It will be an odd one today though for me, i'll be out at and not have access to tv or mobile during the game, so will just get the final aftermath.

Whatever happens today, hopefully we'll be looking at Sheffield derbies again in the Championship in 2017-18, if CW sorts it out from our side. :)

Well if Carlos can have a dream, Rashford can score two minutes into his England debut, and Leicester win the Premier League, then getting promoted from League 1 isn't that unbelievable! :hihi:

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 14:40 ----------

After reading the article below where Hull winger Robert Snodgrass slams 'diver' Fernando Forestieri wouldn't it be nice to see Fernando score the winning goal or a hat trick. Telling the referee to watch him for diving and that he would never want to win by cheating, what a tosser.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/hull-winger-robert-snodgrass-slams-8065283

He's right to point it out though - Forestieri goes down quicker than Gordon Watson when it suits, and no-one wants to get promoted because of cheating, surely... :hihi::)

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 14:50 ----------

You won't know that unless you're over 100 years old will you.

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 07:21 ----------

Load of cobblers.

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 07:23 ----------

The bitterness is starting to show,they just want us to fail and loads will show their faces.

It would only be the reverse of what has happened the other way round, as you well know! :)

If the owls go up then i'll be glad for their reasonable fans on here (and in the real world), after over a generation of being away. Getting promotion to the top flight is a special moment, i've been lucky enough to see us do it twice, and maybe we have another in us a few years (and probably managers) down the line...!

I think the owls will sneak it today... but who knows - it only takes a dodgy refereeing decision, a sending off or significant injuries to change the course of a game.

Is the Hillsborough area like a ghost town today?

Erm well if this did happen then it has taken you a while to write your message as the majority of coaches if not all of them set off earlier this morning. You won't find many stupid enough to set off at lunchtime....

Secondly any Hull fans at Junction 33 of the M1 would be "lost hull fans" as they have the option of the A1 or M1 however should they take the M1 they would join it via the M18 at Junction 32.....??? Sooo ermmm :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

SO why would they be going down the M18, because that road only goes to the M1? so surely if you want to get to London you need to be driving down the M1?

So join at Leeds

LOst fans?

No fans more like

Coach load after coach load of the blue and white army going past junction 33 and 3 lads in a battered Renault driving past :hihi::hihi:

So how many unsold seats will there be at Wembly?

I reckon about 34,000 in the Hull end

SO why would they be going down the M18, because that road only goes to the M1? so surely if you want to get to London you need to be driving down the M1?

So join at Leeds

LOst fans?

No fans more like

Coach load after coach load of the blue and white army going past junction 33 and 3 lads in a battered Renault driving past :hihi::hihi:

So how many unsold seats will there be at Wembly?

I reckon about 34,000 in the Hull end

You are aware that if they were coming from Hull, down the M18, they would be as likely to go off at J2 down the A1 to London, rather than go North towards Sheffield just so you can see them on J33 of the M1... :hihi:

You are aware that if they were coming from Hull, down the M18, they would be as likely to go off at J2 down the A1 to London, rather than go North towards Sheffield just so you can see them on J33 of the M1... :hihi:

SO they will have gone a different route?

I thought you had to go to Leeds and then go down the M1 to get to London, is this not the case?

6.400 hull tickets returned according to a Wembley official on sky sports

nerves kicking in now, good job ive just poured mi first pint

Hull will be in that changing room now wondering how they aren't leading at the break. It was a shakey start and Wednesday had the possession whilst doing very little with it.......Hull however then came to life from about 25 minutes in an dominated pretty much everything. They had most of the possession and split Wedneadays back four at least half a dozen times in 10 minutes.

The owls have had very little shape and keep finding themselves out of position. The midfielders are pushing up the the half way line and leaving acres of space for the pacey Hernandez and Diame to run at the back four. Defensively Wednesday are a mess at the back with gaps everywhere.

How the hell aren't Hull in front?

Half time odds reflect that first half.......Hull Evens, Wednesday now 14/5