Championship Play Off Final 2016

Meh. Just the usual attempt at out-psych the opposition / a particular player they fear.

Yes and put thoughts into the refs mind... naughty. Means there worried.

Good luck to you. This you'll win this 3-1

The writer slips in to (accidentally) saying 'we' in the article. Its not difficult to see who he supports. :hihi:

After reading the article below where Hull winger Robert Snodgrass slams 'diver' Fernando Forestieri wouldn't it be nice to see Fernando score the winning goal or a hat trick. Telling the referee to watch him for diving and that he would never want to win by cheating, what a tosser.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/hull-winger-robert-snodgrass-slams-8065283

I would love to play this whole "We are all Sheffield aren't we" thing and pretend I am backing you lot tomorrow but I can't lie and I have to say that I am 100% behind Hull and will be cheering them on.

I'm a Blade and I love my team and without rivalry, quite frankly Sheffield football would be a boring thing to be part of.

I have an Uncle who is Wednesday through and through, I have other family and close friends who are all die hard Owls fans and even now after all this time we still hear all of the "Has simmo's pen come back down yet" comments and everything else. I remember the rubbing of salt in the wound after all of our failed attempts with no real respect to the Blades fans who had shell out hundred to go down there and back the team.......

Soooo with all of the above in mind.....Come On Hull City!!!.......Send those Owls home upset and gutted!. Let's have them feel a bit of what we have felt over the years!......It's a long journey home from Wembley when you have lost believe me!!!....I really, really hope you get a taste of your own medicine tomorrow and feel it!

Come On You Tigers!!

And for anyone who objects to this post!....It isn't in ill spirit or baiting what so ever! It isn't in breach on any forum rules what so ever!....It isn't against rule to have an opinion and emption that differs to that of others!.....These are my own thoughts and emotions and they differ to those of others....As simple as that. I won't name any members in particular but certain members who still exist on this forum were gloating when we lost at Wembley big time and rest assured if Hull win tomorrow, I will be doing the same for sure!..............The only thing I want for the Owls fans tomorrow is a safe journey there and back!

fairplay fella

just hope it comes back to bite you on the ass like normal :)

Said it before say it again good luck to my adopted team !! Hope ye don't run into the Millwall numbnuts that are playing tomorrow

And good luck to Barnsley tomorrow

My mates, 'The Windsor Wednesday' messaged me at 8am telling me they were on Euston Road, and there were already 'thousands' of Wednesday fans milling around. Wednesday are their second team, they really support Arsenal, Chelski, L***s, Spurs and West Ham, but they know the score, 'We're All Wednesday Aren't We'?

Good and safe journey to everyone going down (I'm working 'til 3 AGAIN)

Feeling a bit nervous but my boys have surprised and pleasantly shocked me all season, and expect them to triumph once more!

COYBAWW!!! :thumbsup:

We're proud of our team. That's it.................. :love:

Barry Bannon looking forward

Glenn Loovens

So I've just past junction 33 and there is coach load after coach load after coach load of Wednesday fans on their way to Wembly

And 3 hull fans in a battered Renault clio driving past junction 33

says it all about the fan base of both clubs

Can yo imagine what will happen when there is a traffic jam on the M1?

Those 3 lads in the clio will be surrounded by coach loads of Wednesday fans giving V signs and mooning at them.

Where are the other Hull fans?

They aren't on the M1?

So I've just past junction 33 and there is coach load after coach load after coach load of Wednesday fans on their way to Wembly

And 3 hull fans in a battered Renault clio driving past junction 33

says it all about the fan base of both clubs

Can yo imagine what will happen when there is a traffic jam on the M1?

Those 3 lads in the clio will be surrounded by coach loads of Wednesday fans giving V signs and mooning at them.

Where are the other Hull fans?

They aren't on the M1?

Erm well if this did happen then it has taken you a while to write your message as the majority of coaches if not all of them set off earlier this morning. You won't find many stupid enough to set off at lunchtime....

Secondly any Hull fans at Junction 33 of the M1 would be "lost hull fans" as they have the option of the A1 or M1 however should they take the M1 they would join it via the M18 at Junction 32.....??? Sooo ermmm :loopy::loopy::hihi::hihi:

looks like both teams have a chance to change this stat slightly

The team finishing fourth in the Championship has been promoted just once in the past 17 seasons (QPR in 2014).

The team that finished sixth in the Championship have not been promoted since Blackpool in 2010.

Hopefully webby can finally get his 4 nil scoreline but I'm sure it won't be that easy. I will be disappointed if we don't do it now we're there but it's not the end of the world if we don't. Debating wether to stick a sneaky get on but can't decide on what