Championship Play Off Final 2016

my son doesn't have a id

You'll have to wait for general sale and hope you can both get one. You can get 8 tickets in one transaction but need an ID for each ticket.

So Sheffield Wednesday are going to wembley, in your honest opinion who do you think will win and what score?

So Sheffield Wednesday are going to wembley, in your honest opinion who do you think will win and what score?

Very difficult to call, two very evenly matched teams. The Owls have shown they can beat anybody are good defensively have the best keeper in the Championship and match winners through the side.

Hull have a very good team who can be a bit Jekyll & Hyde as the semi final showed.

It could go all the way to ET and pens but I think the Owls might just shade it.

Best Odds Promotion:

Hull 4/6 (Stan James)

Wednesday 11/8 (Betfred)

90 minutes:

Hull 5/4

Draw 9/4

Wednesday 28/11

I expect Wednesday's odds to shorten as the money starts going on.

Anyone know if season ticket holders can get a another ticket if they have foundation

Cheers

Anyone know if season ticket holders can get a another ticket if they have foundation

Cheers

Ring the club and ask?

Being trying pal can't get through

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 09:43 ----------

If you bought a ticket already as a st holder can you again but another under foundation

---------- Post added 20-05-2016 at 09:44 ----------

If you already have bought one as a season ticket holder, can you buy another if you have foundation using the same id

How do you find your client ID to purchase tickets?

I threw my tickets in the bin after watching the games, if I'd known they were going to get to wembly I'd have retained the tickets

How do you find your client ID to purchase tickets?

I threw my tickets in the bin after watching the games, if I'd known they were going to get to wembly I'd have retained the tickets

You don't need your tickets - those days are long gone.

Have you ever booked a ticket online? Or registered with the club? Apparently the records go back 10 years. If you have then you will have a client id. If you only ever bought in the shop or paid on the gate then you won't have one.

You don't need your tickets - those days are long gone.

Have you ever booked a ticket online? Or registered with the club? Apparently the records go back 10 years. If you have then you will have a client id. If you only ever bought in the shop or paid on the gate then you won't have one.

No I went into the ticket office and paid cash

Edited by rogets

No I went into the ticket office and paid cash

Genera sale at best on Tuesday then but I think you may need to register and get an id from the club

Hull will receive an allocation of 38,956 tickets for the East End of Wembley Stadium, 67 more than Wednesday.

Further disgrace. Outrageous, dare I say unacceptable.

That appears to be the throwaway meaningless word of choice these days.

Tickets should be awarded on a no show for the last 10 seasons basis so everyone gets a fair shot at it.

And there should be an S6 clause in the same way there is a Derbyshire clause when you try to buy house there, so you S5 chaps can take a running jump.

And by the way, I find chopping peoples heads off on the internet unacceptable too.