HSBC to shed 595 IT jobs and close branches in Sheffield

Wrote wrong stuff

Edited by rudds1

Guest busdriver1
HSBC cares nothing for its customers. The branch in Chapeltown closed down in April, the branch in Meadowhall employs no people and is totally automated. Frankly I think everybody should ditch trading with HSBC, (not that they'll give a damn,) and find a better bank.

Anybody know a good bank that cares about its customers and lowly employees?

TSB now they are away from Lloyds they are pretty good.

HSBC cares nothing for its customers. The branch in Chapeltown closed down in April, the branch in Meadowhall employs no people and is totally automated. Frankly I think everybody should ditch trading with HSBC, (not that they'll give a damn,) and find a better bank.

I've personally never had a problem with Yorkshire bank and been with them years

In a word, "NO".

True love is something very beautiful and makes the world a better place.

I can confirm your concern that love bound to any object like a person or a bank is not true love, it is more a kind of emotional dependency on the object.

The real idiots who need medication are those who think money and banks are more important than a loving caring environment that keeps local jobs in its own environment.

Is Hongkong Shanghai Banking Corporation going to reduce fees or make large payments to charities for unemployed people with the money saved?

These banks who don't give a hoot are in bigger need of treatment than caring loving people.

Anyone who thinks the bankers way is right and loving people are idiots are in my eyes nothing more than poor slaves of the system who have forgotten how to live a true loving life.

Go and hug a tree you hippy.

Go and hug a tree you hippy.

If I do that other people will think I am crazy and they are sane. In the meanwhile they get very upset when a tree or forest is cut.

Sanity does not come from not hugging a tree therefore it cannot make you insane either.

Prince Charles talks to his plants.

HSBC is a bank and a bank cannot be loved, it is a thing.

People who lose their jobs can be loved.

Don't see why that makes me a hippy, this whole topic is to care for these people who lose their jobs. Or is it to support the banks dumping these jobs and call anyone who cares for those who will lose their job an idiot hippy who needs medication?

---------- Post added 17-05-2016 at 14:28 ----------

Am I missing something?

HSBC are in ‘advanced talks’ about moving to new offices in the £480m Sheffield Retail Quarter development.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/hsbc-close-to-deal-on-moving-to-480m-sheffield-retail-quarter-1-7914557#ixzz48v01PsMT

Reading that article does make it look like there are lots of emotions out there about HSBC.

Am I missing something?

HSBC are in ‘advanced talks’ about moving to new offices in the £480m Sheffield Retail Quarter development.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/hsbc-close-to-deal-on-moving-to-480m-sheffield-retail-quarter-1-7914557#ixzz48v01PsMT

Perhaps after the redundancies they are thinking of downsizing premises.

Perhaps after the redundancies they are thinking of downsizing premises.

They have already signed it off. It was accidently published by the SCC in the planning application and then redacted later. The site is going to be where the The Grosvenor Hotel currently stands but is due for demolition soon.

Or perhaps prestigeous brands don't want to be associated with Orgreave, Hillsborough, Grooming scandals.

Interesting insight, do HSBC have plans to sue the police?

Edit: Someone already posted what I said.

Interesting insight, do HSBC have plans to sue the police?

Interesting insight is that their customers associate a company with the place it is located. What comes into your mind if I mention Beirut, Lockerbie, or Columbine?

---------- Post added 17-05-2016 at 17:21 ----------

Yet they can afford to pay millions for swanky new offices in the city centre.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/hsbc-c...rter-1-7914557.

Wouldn't that allow them to sell the swaky offices they already have in the city centre?