Accountant recommendations - No advertising

thanks for all your help I am interested in this too

Do it your self save some money, self assessment is the easiest and best way for sole traders you don't want to be giving your hard earned cash to an accountant,all tax information is available on line,the tax people are very helpful if you have problems,Ive been self employed for over 30 years and I haven't paid an accountant for years,the only time you might need an accountant is if you are in Vat they are a lot worse than the Tax man to deal with.

I'm look for a good accountant in Sheffield who provides a professional, personal service and good value for money to a sole trader. Many thanks.

CBS accountants on birely road

Hi all,

I'm just thinking of setting up as a sole trader and would like to use an accountant for advice etc.

If I approached one of the accountants mentioned above, what sort of fee would I expect them to charge?

Cheers.

Hi all,

I'm just thinking of setting up as a sole trader and would like to use an accountant for advice etc.

If I approached one of the accountants mentioned above, what sort of fee would I expect them to charge?

Cheers.

Why not pick up the phone and ask?

Your circumstances might be very different to others.

Edited by steveroberts
typo

We use Duncan Noice accountants.We are a small business , Partnership and find these guys really nice and friendly.They have decent prices , and more importantly they have the time for you if you need help and advice.We had been with our previous accountant for many years but had become fed up paying exuberant prices for draconian service.Here are the website details for the nice ones.

http://www.dnca.co.uk

I second Hill & Co on Holme Lane, Malin Bridge for anyone who wants advice/ a friendly discussion about finances and what to do. They're brill ;-)

Why not pick up the phone and ask?

Your circumstances might be very different to others.

Hi Steve , hope you are okay.. Im a Self Employed Accountant Rob Gardiner(Rufus).. I can do help you with your Accounts at mates rates . All initial advice would be free of Charge..

Give me a bell on 07807 746041

Depending on your age you can get free advice through the princes trust or enterprise dept at the council. I started out there in business and got a lot of free handy info at startup. I never realised the value until now, im paying £30 just for my accountant to look over cashflows I made :(

I am looking for a reasonably priced accountant to help me through my first year of trading. I have a quite simple business and am quite good at maintaining my own records so I should be quite straightforward.

Can anyone recommend.

Thanks

Can deff recommend j s bethell on clarkehouse road 01142682361

Which end of town are you?