Financial adviser needed

We are moving and want to change financial adviser as I think we got a bit stung with the least one, anyone know a good independant one around sheffield? Or any good deals going?

Hi Hitty 123,

I have vast mortgage experiece (ex Building Society Manager) and chose mortgages from the whole of the market for my clients and best of all we do not charge a fee.You can check contact telephone details on the website link below.

Hi Hitty 123,

I have vast mortgage experiece (ex Building Society Manager) and chose mortgages from the whole of the market for my clients and best of all we do not charge a fee.You can check contact telephone details on the website link below.

Always choose a 'whole of the market' advisor. They are not tied to any particular lenders (although the insurance may be) and can definitely get you the best deal for you.

Their fees are normally paid by the lender so you can save a few quid here. Make sure they are regulated by the FSA and also make sure that your 'assessment and preferred deal' are given to you in writing (FSA rules).

I am looking at the possibility of buying a house on my own for the 1st time, and really need some help on arrnaging mortgae etc. I haven't got the best credit history so would appreciate someone who could helap finding a decent interest rate, and a lender that would approve me

Please let me know if you are one, or can reccommend anyone! Plus what the fees are

Thanks

:)

damn thing, Matthew Cox at Westcourt Financial Services on Sharrow Vale Road 0114 2679338, he was very helpful and went through all the options, including morgages with bad credit ratings!

i went with irwin mitchells who handle everything for me brilliantly.

i went with irwin mitchells who handle everything for me brilliantly.

First positive reference I've ever heard for them.

Try the new Mortgage Quest shop in Hillsborough. My husband is a mortgage advisor and has just started working from there. The number is 0114 321 7777 and ask for Simon.

Alternatively if you like you can PM me with your details and I will get him to give you a call.

First positive reference I've ever heard for them.

they have been absolutly brilliant.

not as expensive as i thought they would be either.

Has anyone used a financial adviser recently in Sheffield whom they would recommend? I'm after using someone to deal with my pension. Any recommendation for someone with a good track record for pensions investments in the current climate would be appreciated.

I'm needing some serious pension advice, does anyone know what I can expect to pay for this.

Edited by lily may