Financial adviser needed

Anyone know of any reputable financial advisors regarding mortgage advice? Particularly looking for someone who can help the self employed and can also point is in the direction of a good solicitor

Edited by Shefuser
Info

Anyone know of any reputable financial advisors regarding mortgage advice? Particularly looking for someone who can help the self employed and can also point is in the direction of a good solicitor

Drop me a PM if you want Shefuser, been in the industry almost 10 years now and plenty of experience helping the self employed. :thumbsup:

I would suggest looking at https://www.unbiased.co.uk/

Drop me a PM if you want Shefuser, been in the industry almost 10 years now and plenty of experience helping the self employed. :thumbsup:

Thanks for reply Danny iv pm'd you back let me know if you can help with this as not had a reply, not sure if you've got the pm. Cheers Rob

Edited by Shefuser

I would suggest looking at https://www.unbiased.co.uk/

First meeting free, do they get their monies from commission or a set fee?

I am thinking about a right to buy mortgage, but I am short of cash and I am 54 years old.

Thanks for reply Danny iv pm'd you back let me know if you can help with this as not had a reply, not sure if you've got the pm. Cheers Rob

Sorry, only just seen your reply. I'll reply in next 10 mins.

---------- Post added 29-05-2016 at 13:10 ----------

First meeting free, do they get their monies from commission or a set fee?

I am thinking about a right to buy mortgage, but I am short of cash and I am 54 years old.

Near enough all mortgage brokers charge fees these days. If you're looking for fee free advice you could try Countrywide but I've no idea what the service would be like.

Danny boy how much do you charge for a £60,000 mortage on a business freehold thats worth over £100,000

Danny boy how much do you charge for a £60,000 mortage on a business freehold thats worth over £100,000

My fees vary depending on the work involved and the commission likely to be received. Drop me a pm if you want to chat through it.