Owls v Brighton - Play Off SF 1st Leg

Forest fans down here over the moon that we will be beating Derby at Wembley, WAWAW.

Rightly so,Hooper touched it on,may look different from one side,was there a camera at the north stand side or on the kop/west stand? couldnt see one but Hooper deffo flicks it through and Fozzie cracks it home,reyt goal.

But wasnt given so we move onto Brighton with only a two goal lead.

WAWAW

That's the thing though, we had to/had the availability to watch several replays. Proper football still doesn't have this, and it makes the game better/more interesting. We'll end up like American Football if not. It probably will end up that way eventually anyway. Either way, I'd never referee me! I don't know why they do it at this level.

-

I'm certainly not WAW though stannoodle!! :hihi:

Yaaaaaaay! Chuffed to little bits! That'll do me - would've liked 3 and thought we were deserving of that (67% v 33% possession) .

Typical football greed potlegs! That could as easily been 0-0 1-1, or 2-2.

Possession percentages mean nothing really. Personally I thought Brighton looked poor and were there for the taking. But they had a couple of close calls with their few chances. Take 2 nil and now decide on whether you'd prefer Derby or Hull in the final, and which hotels still have vacancies around Wembley :hihi:

What a night - the atmosphere was amazing and those lights!!

I expected Robbie Williams to come out. I wonder how many people couldn't 'heart' or 'like' their facebooks after the game, because their batteries were dead :hihi:

Addition _ I don't think I have ever seen as many 'bouncing' in the South Stand as there were tonight!! Brill :D

tch, commoners

Typical football greed potlegs! That could as easily been 0-0 1-1, or 2-2.

Possession percentages mean nothing really. Personally I thought Brighton looked poor and were there for the taking. But they had a couple of close calls with their few chances. Take 2 nil and now decide on whether you'd prefer Derby or Hull in the final, and which hotels still have vacancies around Wembley :hihi:

I expected Robbie Williams to come out. I wonder how many people couldn't 'heart' or 'like' their facebooks after the game, because their batteries were dead :hihi:

tch, commoners

Wow *-ash_* - or the most convoluted username I have ever seen - what sour grapes - glad I am not you tonight hon!

:hihi::hihi:

Wow *-ash_* - or the most convoluted username I have ever seen - what sour grapes - glad I am not you tonight hon!

If it had been 3-1, I'd buy you all a pint in here! I'd have been on for a grand and a bit due to and mate's phone error!

(see post #90!) :hihi:

-

In the past, I'd probably want you to lose, but in reality now, I don't mind if you go up

1. It'll make interesting MOTD, which is the only football programme I still enjoy watching

2. I want to see if you can survive one season.

Based on the games I've seen with this current set up, I think it's possible, and probably a better chance than we had - with fewer obvious disallowed goals and cheating diving Gerrard :hihi:

3. It might kick us up the arse to do better to try and catch up

:hihi:

Edited by *_ash_*

Well I have to agree with you really needing the kick up the srse pal!

You can buy me a drink anytime ;)

I hope that if we do go up we can survive more than one season - I never really expected us to go up this season, everything from here on in is a bonus - the fiver I had on us was only because my son got us good odds and it had to be worth a punt - I fully expected to wave goodbye to my fiver.

P.S. sorry - can't look back to your post #90 - too much falling down juice - off to feather now - night night all - sleep well :)

Well I have to agree with you really needing the kick up the srse pal!

You can buy me a drink anytime ;)

I hope that if we do go up we can survive more than one season - I never really expected us to go up this season, everything from here on in is a bonus - the fiver I had on us was only because my son got us good odds and it had to be worth a punt - I fully expected to wave goodbye to my fiver.

P.S. sorry - can't look back to your post #90 - too much falling down juice - off to feather now - night night all - sleep well :)

When you read tomorrow, you will see the insignificance of your £5 bet compared to mine! :hihi:

Sleep well :)

An absolutely cracking night at the rust bucket :hihi: the atmosphere was right up there with the Chelsea (L Cup Final 2nd Leg) and Kaiserslautern games in terms of atmosphere, tremendous from the off. We needed to score tonight as Brighton would have been more than happy to take a draw back to their place, we ripped into them from the off and a great finish by FF appeared to put us in the driving seat until it was bizzarely (but some say rightly) ruled out for offside, we lost our shape for 10mins or so but with HT approaching Wallace smacked in a cracker, all the while B&HA's players were dropping like 9 pins, it appeared to be time wasting but the substitutions put paid to that theory.

The second goal was sublime, fantastic through ball with Lee beating the offside trap for a cool finish (what a great player the lad is), Brighton were now down to ten men as they'd used all subs and I would have liked to see them get the 3rd goal that the performance deserved.

Onto Monday in good shape, its only half time but its looking bright in blue and white WAWAW.

Yaaaaaaay! Chuffed to little bits! That'll do me - would've liked 3 and thought we were deserving of that (67% v 33% possession) .

Still, we are in the boss' seat and that'll do for me :D

What a night - the atmosphere was amazing and those lights!!! I took a video of that - amazing - like being at a Barry Manilow concert!!! :gag::hihi:

Addition _ I don't think I have ever seen as many 'bouncing' in the South Stand as there were tonight!! Brill :D

That'll be the tagline for ticket sales next season... "Come to Hillsborough - it's like being at a Barry Manilow concert!!!" :D:hihi:

It's cos sheffields all blue and white potty :P

Rightly so,Hooper touched it on,may look different from one side,was there a camera at the north stand side or on the kop/west stand? couldnt see one but Hooper deffo flicks it through and Fozzie cracks it home,reyt goal.

But wasnt given so we move onto Brighton with only a two goal lead.

WAWAW

i've watched the replay on sky a few times and from that angle i can't see hooper getting a touch but if thats the case he only just missed it so a good call by the officials by looks of it.

i'd of took a 2 goal lead before the game but an early goal from brighton on monday and it will be squeaky bum time for sure