South Yorks Police in trouble again

I have a plentiful supply of commen sense, while you have very little common sense, so it's a no brainer is the answer to your question.

I am not here to bash South Yorkshire Police. There are good cops and bad cops in every force. The South Yorkshire Police as an whole have been over criticised regarding Hillsborough and have not be criticised enough regarding the Rotherham scandal in my opinion.

The priority of the South Yorkshire Police force should be to solve current crimes in the South Yorksire area and not waste valuable resources and taxpayers money on a nearly 25 year old mystery that occurred on foreign soil. Those South Yorkshire Police Officers who are still drinking in a bar on an holiday Island after midnight, when they are supposedly conducting enquires at 7.30 the next morning are clearly prioritising their own social activities first.

You continue to lack class by bringing up the subject of telling Ben's mother, while still ignoring the issue of the 140 thousand children who go missing each year in the UK. If I had a magic wand, then I would make Ben reappear, but I live in the real World and not your fantasy land, so know that is not going to happen.

Since when are the police ignoring 140, 000 missing children each year? That's a lot of missing kids.

If you are talking about the care home workers who have to call police and report a child ( the same child that has been reported multiple times before ) in care missing because he should have been home half an hour ago or the parents who report their child missing because they have called in at the sweet shop/ friends/park on the way home.

As soon as a child is reported missing a risk assessment is made immediately, information placed on the system and an officer tasked to deal immediately. If the risk is deemed high then the whole district officers are tasked at the expense of all other calls.

That is not just SYP but all forces so I am not sure where you get your information.

Since when are the police ignoring 140, 000 missing children each year? That's a lot of missing kids.

If you are talking about the care home workers who have to call police and report a child ( the same child that has been reported multiple times before ) in care missing because he should have been home half an hour ago or the parents who report their child missing because they have called in at the sweet shop/ friends/park on the way home.

As soon as a child is reported missing a risk assessment is made immediately, information placed on the system and an officer tasked to deal immediately. If the risk is deemed high then the whole district officers are tasked at the expense of all other calls.

That is not just SYP but all forces so I am not sure where you get your information.

Wasting your keyboard skills on that balloon mate. He's so full of his own common sense he won't hear of any other view on any topic - and don't be going challenging him either he gets upset and goes crying to the mods

I thought the figure was unbelievable as well when I heard it. The following link backs up the figure ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html

---------- Post added 14-05-2016 at 17:40 ----------

Wasting your keyboard skills on that balloon mate. He's so full of his own common sense he won't hear of any other view on any topic - and don't be going challenging him either he gets upset and goes crying to the mods

Oh dear you are getting very desperate now because I disagree with your views.

You're the cry baby who easily gets upset. I have been banned twice by the Mods for challenging the member Cassity when he falsely accused me of being another member and implied I was a paedophile. Cassity refused to justify or give good reason for his comments and I was banned for a second time because Cassity reported me to the Mods when I sent him a private message and I ignored warnings from the Mod not to confront him about his false allegations.

Now poor old gummy - I remember the thread when you threw the toys out- it was hilarious

Your rather silly post is ample evidence of your sad state - thanks for letting us know you were banned for not adhering to the rules - twice -

well done you blue peter badge in the post :):)

I thought the figure was unbelievable as well when I heard it. The following link backs up the figure ........

[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html[/url]

---------- Post added 14-05-2016 at 17:40 ----------

Oh dear you are getting very desperate now because I disagree with your views.

You're the cry baby who easily gets upset. I have been banned twice by the Mods for challenging the member Cassity when he falsely accused me of being another member and implied I was a paedophile. Cassity refused to justify or give good reason for his comments and I was banned for a second time because Cassity reported me to the Mods when I sent him a private message and I ignored warnings from the Mod not to confront him about his false allegations.

Yeah, I wouldn't rely on the daily mail for any sort of fact.

Well according to said article 99% of all cases were closed within a year. 91% were closed in 48 hours.

Don't have nightmares.

Now poor old gummy - I remember the thread when you threw the toys out- it was hilarious

Your rather silly post is ample evidence of your sad state - thanks for letting us know you were banned for not adhering to the rules - twice -

well done you blue peter badge in the post :):)

Common sense told me you remembered the thread by your Mod comment and it isn't the first time you have made sly references to that thread when my views have differed to yours. Unlike you and like most sane people I don't think paedophilia is an hilarious subject.

You continue to lack class and are the one who is acting silly in the absence of common sense logical reasoning.

---------- Post added 14-05-2016 at 19:07 ----------

Fair enough, but that was the source.

You been to the pub gummy? That lager top by you must be strong?

I found the previous thread hilarious because you kept posting time and time again the offending comments that you were complaining about and then complaining about the comments - if you don't mind me saying you displayed zero common sense on that one - but I have not previously referred to you bleating to the mods - bit prickly about that me thinks

Anyway you keep spouting and I will keep laughing at you and pointing out why your version of common sense is utter garbage

As for your continued reference to class - :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

I found the previous thread hilarious because you kept posting time and time again the offending comments that you were complaining about and then complaining about the comments - if you don't mind me saying you displayed zero common sense on that one - but I have not previously referred to you bleating to the mods - bit prickly about that me thinks

Anyway you keep spouting and I will keep laughing at you and pointing out why your version of common sense is utter garbage

As for your continued reference to class - :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

The Moderator removed Cassity's original comments on that thread which was not at my request. I reposted Cassity's comment because he refused to give an explanation or a reason for his original false allegations. Given the nature of the allegation an explanation was not an unreasonable request. Common sense tells me most members would not be happy if they were falsely accused of being another member who at the same time was being accused of being a paedophile.

Back on topic

Explain why it is garbage to say it makes more common sense for South Yorkshire Police to investigate current crimes in South Yorkshire rather than waste resources on a 25 year old mystery, which has already been investigated again in recent years ?

What the hell is the matter with South Yorkshire Police?

During the Miners Strike members of SYP fabricated evidence, carried out false arrest and assaulted miners.

The disaster at Hillsborough Football ground in 1989 which saw many lose their lives in which high ranking officers of SYP have been implicated.

Their persistent ignoring & sometimes collusion in the industrial scale grooming of children by rape gangs in Rotherham.

The farce over Cliff Richard, and now a former SY police officer jailed for using helicopter to film naked sunbathers and people having sex:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/former-police-officer-jailed-for-using-helicopter-to-film-naked-sunbathers-and-people-having-sex/ar-AApHNdl?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

Aren't we blessed to have such fine & upstanding people looking after our safety!

This situation re just what SYP have been involved in during recent years is of great concern.

I myself have a great deal of information about the way a case was conducted and the eventual outcome.

Some facts that came to my notice I couldn't believe.

To take them to task is more than difficult, in terms of time taken and actually being able to get professional help.

Innocent victims suffer great injustice, the effect on their families is devastating.

There are retired officers who must find it difficult to sleep at night because of the way they went about solving various cases.

I have a ridiculous amount of paper work in connection with a friend serving time.

It could be made into a best selling novel.

I will stop here, can feel my blood pressure increasing !!

What the hell is the matter with South Yorkshire Police?

During the Miners Strike members of SYP fabricated evidence, carried out false arrest and assaulted miners.

The disaster at Hillsborough Football ground in 1989 which saw many lose their lives in which high ranking officers of SYP have been implicated.

Their persistent ignoring & sometimes collusion in the industrial scale grooming of children by rape gangs in Rotherham.

The farce over Cliff Richard, and now a former SY police officer jailed for using helicopter to film naked sunbathers and people having sex:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/former-police-officer-jailed-for-using-helicopter-to-film-naked-sunbathers-and-people-having-sex/ar-AApHNdl?li=AAmiR2Z&ocid=spartandhp

Aren't we blessed to have such fine & upstanding people looking after our safety!

Apparently he is obsessed with choppers:hihi: