Windows 7 freezing all the time

I would say my PC is knackered, I really need a new one but having seen the windows 10 I know they are too high tech for me, I just want a windows 7 without bugs. my pc cant be repaired as the shop has it for 3/4 days (3 times now) and when I get it back the problem is still there it starts by freezing then a box comes up "internet explorer is not responding" windows is checking for a solution to the problem - check for a solution and close the program or close the program. another that pops up is are you sure you want to leave this page? leave this page or stay on page. click on either of those and it will pop right back up. just been using my oh tablet but get aching wrist holding it. anyone know of a recondition pc shop

well I tried chrome Wednesday as nothing was working even the card games were shaking and freezing couldn't watch the falcons or read the papers, I put the pc to sleep (cant turn it off cus it a struggle to get it back on) anyway I got up this morning and the pc had come on in the night. the screen had a big red n white H and Foxconn on I had to keep switching on and off very fast took an hour to get on (its done this before) and its been working well today got rid of 49 emails, read the papers. need a recon pc window 7

Sounds like there's a few issues affecting each other and the system overall...

I'm surprised a shop couldn't fix it....

Best think I can recommend to do, is back up everything you need to save (documents, pictures, music, etc) and re-install, do it from fresh..

Happy to do it for you, drop me a pm if you like :)

Alternatively, look for MoZaLaN - he has a store/workshop you could take it to...