Sign in to follow this  

Local Elections

Who are you going to vote for in the Local Elections?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you going to vote for in the Local Elections?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dem
    • BNP
    • Other
    • Not Voting

Who are people voting for in the forthcoming Local Elections

I spent some time with Bernard Little from the Greens last general election and i must say hes a lovely man not like a politian at all i was quite :suprised:

vote greens !! someone has to

I spent some time with Bernard Little from the Greens last general election and i must say hes a lovely man not like a politian at all i was quite :suprised:

vote greens !! someone has to

they all are till they get in power

I intend to spoil my ballet paper :)

LD. I'm not a lib demmer but our councillor is the only one to produce a monthly newsletter and deliver it himself. The other candidates don't even live in my area (the Labour one lives in Leigh, the Conservative in posh Didsbury) and their newsletters only come out two weeks before election time, usually full of smears.

I have to say, I would've considered voting Lib Dem. But the literature they've put through our door has put me right off. For a start they managed to use the name of their candidate a massively-excessive eleven times on one side of A3 paper. This suggests to me that said candidate, who after all is something of a non-entity and is hardly at the top of British politics, has an ego larger than her constituency!

If i were to MAXH2006 put my name in large letters MAXH2006 all over my posts MAXH2006 it would become annoying very MAXH2006 quickly!! :-D

Stannington's been a Lib Dem area for donkey's years, and we seem to have done OK out of them, so I'll be voting Lib Dem.

As long as the British Nutter Party don't get in I could care less who wins though, I just think Labour sucks and Blair is a twit.