Vehicle Recycling

Hi Guy's

I have a test failure vehicle that needs to be recycled. the vehicle is SWORN and no longer insured for me to drive. Can any one point me in the right direction for a vehicle recycling center in the S25 area of Sheffield.....Many thanks.....Montee.

You'd get more money selling it as it is, even as a not failure

What car is it?

Happy to collect if you still got it

A friend told me scrap value of cars is pretty low, as above, if you've got the patience, you could sell it as a spare/repair and get a bit more for it.

I used someone from here some years ago however (Forgot the name) and they simply came and picked it up.

---------- Post added 03-05-2016 at 20:42 ----------

A friend told me scrap value of cars is pretty low, as above, if you've got the patience, you could sell it as a spare/repair and get a bit more for it.

I used someone from here some years ago however (Forgot the name) and they simply came and picked it up for scrap value. This was about 4 years ago, and was about £125, I hear it's much lower now.

If anyone has to come and collect it, you'll not get much, if anything at the moment.

South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue used to advertise for people to donate them in The Star, for recruits to practise on with cutting equipment, etc.

You'd get more money selling it as it is, even as a not failure

What car is it?

The Vehicle is a 2001 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 Petrol.

Happy to collect

---------- Post added 05-05-2016 at 22:57 ----------

Happy to collect if you still have it