Kid getting chased on Lane Top

Dunno where this should go on the forum to be honest.

I just went to shop to get misen to beers and saw about 30+ kids get off the bus and meet behind the pheasant. Next thing I see a kid runnin for his life and the lot chasing him. What the hell is going on these days. I've rung 101 and reported it weather it will do much good I'm not sure, I don't think they caught that kid luckily.

Good on your for reporting this. If there's danger to life, or a crime is in progress, then maybe 999 is your best bet.

Something happened near where I live. Was a little lad I see often making his way to & from school. On this occasion he was from what I could make out being hassled by a group of older lads into the spacing between buildings thats over grown & full of rubbish. Anyways, I stepped in & one little pleb tried it on with a stick & took a swipe at me. I honestly don't know how but I caught it in my hand & I just looked at the kid & said. I'll let go & you all better bugger off in more colourful words & if he tried it again, I'm perfectly entitled to defend myself & his face will bare the brunt of it!

Apparently, the little lad told me that they are all from same school & they've been taking money & whatever else that from him every day for ages & the schools done nothing about it because it always happens outside of the school gates.

I've a good mind to pay a visit & express my disgust in their attitude as to me, they have a duty of care to the children that go to that school both on the inside & outside of the gates!

Something happened near where I live. Was a little lad I see often making his way to & from school. On this occasion he was from what I could make out being hassled by a group of older lads into the spacing between buildings thats over grown & full of rubbish. Anyways, I stepped in & one little pleb tried it on with a stick & took a swipe at me. I honestly don't know how but I caught it in my hand & I just looked at the kid & said. I'll let go & you all better bugger off in more colourful words & if he tried it again, I'm perfectly entitled to defend myself & his face will bare the brunt of it!

Apparently, the little lad told me that they are all from same school & they've been taking money & whatever else that from him every day for ages & the schools done nothing about it because it always happens outside of the school gates.

I've a good mind to pay a visit & express my disgust in their attitude as to me, they have a duty of care to the children that go to that school both on the inside & outside of the gates!

Well done, that man.

As far as I recall, in my schooldays the school was responsible for pupils until they reached their home, so unless things have changed, action should be taken by them.

Let's hope the little lad has enough about him to explain the situation to his parents and they see something done.

Well done mate. That was brave of you :thumbsup: