Owls make the play-offs and the blades ermm..

...Have a day on the beach by the sounds of it!

Owls dominated from start to finish, I was surprised that Cardiff didn't give it more a go. Well done Garry Hooper for re-finding his scoring touch in time for the play-offs, I don't think anybody will fancy playing us in the play-offs.

The Blades, time to re-build now another season in the pub league is finally confirmed, a lot of Unitedites not happy on P&G-an interesting pre season to come for United!

...Have a day on the beach by the sounds of it!

Owls dominated from start to finish, I was surprised that Cardiff didn't give it more a go. Well done Garry Hooper for re-finding his scoring touch in time for the play-offs, I don't think anybody will fancy playing us in the play-offs.

The Blades, time to re-build now another season in the pub league is finally confirmed, a lot of Unitedites not happy on P&G-an interesting pre season to come for United!

Yeah great day for the Owls but still work to do, playoffs are very unpredictable

Guest sibon

We've done especially well considering that we've been led by Carlos the clown and made desperation signings like Joao.:)

If we'd appointed Adkins, we might have gone up automatically.

We've done especially well considering that we've been led by Carlos the clown and made desperation signings like Joao.:)

You are joking rite :rolleyes:

WAWAW Dem Blades or simply Dem Blades ;)

You are joking rite :rolleyes:

errrrrrrrm...........:suspect:

Even if we don't go up its been a good season though I do feel we have as much chance as the other 3,Come on Wednesday make the semi £25 and lets have a full house.

Dem Blades,well what can we say.

Guest sibon
Even if we don't go up its been a good season though I do feel we have as much chance as the other 3,Come on Wednesday make the semi £25 and lets have a full house.

Dem Blades,well what can we say.

£20 everywhere in the ground, dobby.

I've already got mine:cool:

Who knows, you might well have gone up automatically with Adkins, and Carlos could've taken us down - you never can tell. Carlos has had it quite easy compared to other owls managers, with a huge pile of cash to spend that the rest never had, and not needing to sell his best players, like Antonio had been previously.

Not too many would've put money on Ranieri transforming Leicester into the Champions of England after all - still, he apparently has the new Owls Chairman to thank for that, for pulling the plug on signing Vardy for the owls in the summer for £5m, while Pearson and Gray were still in their jobs. Worked out well for both sides though! :)

Well done to the owls on achieving the playoffs - which is what should've been the bare minimum really with the massive investment - and who knows what will happen from here.

As for the blades, another summer of shuffling the deadwood around, no doubt!

Who knows, you might well have gone up automatically with Adkins, and Carlos could've taken us down - you never can tell. Carlos has had it quite easy compared to other owls managers, with a huge pile of cash to spend that the rest never had, and not needing to sell his best players, like Antonio had been previously.

Not too many would've put money on Ranieri transforming Leicester into the Champions of England after all - still, he apparently has the new Owls Chairman to thank for that, for pulling the plug on signing Vardy for the owls in the summer for £5m, while Pearson and Gray were still in their jobs. Worked out well for both sides though! :)

Well done to the owls on achieving the playoffs - which is what should've been the bare minimum really with the massive investment - and who knows what will happen from here.

As for the blades, another summer of shuffling the deadwood around, no doubt!

I love bitter posts like this, the Owls have spent quite modestly in comparison to the rest of the top 6 (who have also had a few years of building to get there), if investment is the key why are sheffield united so absolutely dreadful, yours was supposed to be game changing don't forget!!!

£20 everywhere in the ground, dobby.

I've already got mine:cool:

That's even better pal,can't make it but will try and get back for the new Wembley if all goes to plan.

I love bitter posts like this, the Owls have spent quite modestly in comparison to the rest of the top 6 (who have also had a few years of building to get there), if investment is the key why are sheffield united so absolutely dreadful, yours was supposed to be game changing don't forget!!!

It was a response to the cheap dig about Adkins - not bitter at all, we are where we deserve to be at the moment, and in time will turn it around. Whether that's next season, or five years down the line, who knows. It was game changing clearly - unfortunately so far in the wrong direction.. :hihi:

Bearing in mind you had a brand new pitch laid (Gray got 13th with a much poorer squad on Hillsborough beach), have no money worries and were able to spend a fortune compared to what Gray had, 6th place is about right - especially with the chairman having said you would be promoted by next season!

I know you want to make out the owls are some massive underdog in this compared to the others, but the owls have consolidated in recent years to get them in position for this - and you do have the biggest ground in the division (though could be the fourth largest next season!).