Costa adeje in tenerife

Can anyone tell me what Costa Adeje in Tenerife is like. Also what is the nightlife like, is there a lot of entertainment bars that have acts such as tribute acts, comedians etc? Thanks

Hi webbo21. I've been to Costa Adeje a few times, there are quite a few karaoke and singers bars in the area, but comedians & tribute acts I'm not so sure about. Maybe in the high season you may find them.

As its only a short walk into Americas that may be your better option if thats what you prefer.

It is one of our favourite places with plenty of bars & restaurants. I'm sure whatever you decide you'll enjoy it. I hope this helps.

Hi outdoors thanks for your reply. How long do you think it would take to walk into plays de Las Americas?

We stayed there but it is a LONG time ago now. I liked it, the missus liked it. Plenty to do and see, but we did have the benefit of a rental car. Personally I was a bit annoyed with the number of British shops/restaurants (even the 'Italian' was run by Brits) etc. I go abroad for an authentic experience, but that is down to personal preference I suppose.

We stayed there but it is a LONG time ago now. I liked it, the missus liked it. Plenty to do and see, but we did have the benefit of a rental car. Personally I was a bit annoyed with the number of British shops/restaurants (even the 'Italian' was run by Brits) etc. I go abroad for an authentic experience, but that is down to personal preference I suppose.

You really need to do some research before going on your jollies Spiderman.:P

It was the first holiday I went on with my wife, as usual I had no input ;)

If you're staying central Adeje its about 20 minutes walk, but there are plenty taxis & a decent bus service up to Los Christianos.

If you walk from Adeje towards Las Americas keep on the sea front and you will find yourself in Porto Colon. It's a small bay with inflatables in the sea and a marina where the catamarans that do the dolphin and whale watching cruises depart from. Theres' a few bars around there that have acts on, but last time I was there they all seemed to be Elvis! There's a few decent places to eat there too, we always go to the China Garden which is on the far end of the bay, looking over the beach.

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated

I was there earlier this year.

The British bars but one was shut up. I will not be going back.