Box set and binge viewing megathread.

6 hours ago, tinfoilhat said:

Im doing Castle again and i really wanted to like Absentia but i gave it a couple of goes and just couldnt get into it.

Lockdown boredom leads us down some strange paths... 😉

Narcos, know it's late but close to Sopranos,brilliant.

4 hours ago, ukdobby said:

Narcos, know it's late but close to Sopranos,brilliant.

Really enjoyed Narco's and the fact that its based on true events is staggering.

Them.

Wow, just wow.

I literally couldn’t stop watching this, I think I felt every emotion possible. 
It would’ve still been captivating without the supernatural side of the story, in fact the scenes of racism were far more disturbing and unsettling, really difficult to watch at times.

Theres one scene in particular that I almost couldn’t bear, and I watch some messed up stuff! 
Great soundtrack too.

Edited by nikki-red

How about binge listening?  Currently immersed in Radio 4's Joanna Lumley autobiography, 'No Room For Secrets'. Entertaining stuff with insights into The Avengers and Sapphire & Steel. 

Final space. At first glance a futurama knock-off with a bit of family guy thrown in. In reality, much more depth than both and quite dark and melancholic in places. Looking forward to the next series.

Blinded : Those who kill. Danish thriller on BBC4, good so far, and a sequel to Darkness: Those who kill, which is equally good.

Edited by Bargepole23

Thanks to iPlayer I'm binging an old Scottish TV comedy - "Still Game".  Its absolutely hilarious. 

On 13/04/2021 at 22:14, top4718 said:

Really enjoyed Narco's and the fact that its based on true events is staggering.

Now on Narcos Mexico,not as good but worth watching.

33 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

Now on Narcos Mexico,not as good but worth watching.

Yeah I'm going to give that a go for completion.

I've been bingeing on classic Doctor Who on Britbox of late, and uncensored Fawlty Towers.

Not exactly a huge box set but the 3 parter Gods Of Snooker on the BBC iPlayer is worth a watch, a Louis Theroux doc without him actually in it.

Edited by HeHasRisen