Box set and binge viewing megathread.

Unforgotten. I've binged watched all 3 series this week, although I do recall watching season 1 when it first came out. It sits somewhere between broadchurch and waking the dead but better than both in my view, excellently written and great performances throughout - probably the best uk drama I've watched in a long time. They come off Sky's box set thingy in September if memory serves so I recommend you watch it before then.

Just finished watching the new Amazon series Jack Ryan. It was pretty good, kind of like Homeland but with a lot less crying by the main character and a bit more action.

It was also great to see Wendell 'The Bunk' Pierce as Grier.

Patrick Melrose. Hardly a laugh riot, certainly past episode 2 but a decent exercise for Cumberbatch to show off his serious acting chops. Supporting cast were good too even if characters seem to drift in and out.

My new obsession is Orange. Orange Is The New Black is superb! Funny, excellent script writing and acting. Not liking all the sex scenes, too many and unnecessary in my opinion, thankful for fast forward. I didn't think I would like this, but after watching the trailer on Netflix, it got me hooked. On series 5 of 6.

Also watching Rough Justice a Belgium detective series on All4 which is alright.

Looking forward to watching the new Jack Ryan series on Amazon and series 2 of Queen of the South on Netflix.

I'm about to start on two contrasting series with the same bloke playing the lead (not a clue what his name is)

Bates Motel

The Good Doctor

I've had quick looks at both but never got the chance to watch them properly. I'll start with Bates Motel this weekend.

I loved Bates Motel, Freddie Highmore plays a young Norman Bates brilliantly. The relationship between him and his mother Norma (played by Vera Farmiga) is fascinating (and really creepy!) to watch.

I loved Bates Motel, Freddie Highmore plays a young Norman Bates brilliantly. The relationship between him and his mother Norma (played by Vera Farmiga) is fascinating (and really creepy!) to watch.

Thanks for the names! I'm terrible for remembering them.

Yes, the few I've watched were very odd/creepy but very well done. And as you reminded me about the female lead in Bates Motel, it might be time for a re-watch of The Conjuring films too.

Thanks for the names! I'm terrible for remembering them.

Yes, the few I've watched were very odd/creepy but very well done. And as you reminded me about the female lead in Bates Motel, it might be time for a re-watch of The Conjuring films too.

Both are great actors. Freddie Highmores come a long way since playing Charlie Bucket!

Ive heard a lot of good things about The Good Doctor too but never watched it. I think Ill add it to my ever increasing list!

We binge watch quite a few. Warehouse 13, Jericho abut a small Town after a Nuclear Attack. Hawaii Five-0 the reboot one, The last ship with Eric Dane. Waiting on Arrow coming back on , Supergirl. DC Legends , Eureka about the town full of Scientists. Quite a few.

We binge watch quite a few. Warehouse 13, Jericho abut a small Town after a Nuclear Attack. Hawaii Five-0 the reboot one, The last ship with Eric Dane. Waiting on Arrow coming back on , Supergirl. DC Legends , Eureka about the town full of Scientists. Quite a few.

Sort of a spoiler, but if you time it right you'll get a couple of warehouse 13/eureka cross overs!

Two good shows I thought.

Ive watched all of Killing Eve over 3 nights.

Really enjoyed it, great performances by Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh. Roll on series 2!

Sort of a spoiler, but if you time it right you'll get a couple of warehouse 13/eureka cross overs!

Two good shows I thought.

I have seen them all. On my second time watching them. Waiting on the new series of Arrow and Hawaii Five-0. The cross overs are quite good. The Arrow and Flash do it.