Box set and binge viewing megathread.

That's so weird nikki-red - I finished watching the OA tonight too. I really enjoyed it and I have been Googling about it just now to see the different theories on the ending. I certainly didn't expect the bit in the school and it seems to be have been criticised for it. I hope there's a second series...

No looking for my next Netflix fix...!

Ive just been reading up on Google about it, starting from me wondering what the In Memory of Allison Wilke reference was about at the end (She was Associate Producer, passed away aged 44).

It doesnt look like a second series is in the pipeline at the moment, but surely theyll make one. Theres too many things left unanswered otherwise.

Didn't know about the Associate Producer. That's sad - especially bearing in mind the subject of the series.

I hope there's a second series although there is a danger of it over-doing itself. I didn't expect this to be a series that would leave me really wondering!

I'm watching The Whispers on abc studios

I wasn't too impressed with the first episode, there seemed to be too many stories going on at once, but I'm on episode 8 now and really like it.

I'm watching The Whispers on abc studios

I wasn't too impressed with the first episode, there seemed to be too many stories going on at once, but I'm on episode 8 now and really like it.

I'm eyeing that up at the moment - I might give it go this weekend. I might have a window if Taboo doesn't shape up!

I'm eyeing that up at the moment - I might give it go this weekend. I might have a window if Taboo doesn't shape up!

Ive just watched the last episode. Really enjoyed it all but it ends on a cliffhanger and Ive just read that there wont be a second season. :(

Ive just watched the last episode. Really enjoyed it all but it ends on a cliffhanger and Ive just read that there wont be a second season. :(

Then it's off my radar - there's nothing more frustrating than investing time in a show and then it leaves you hanging for eternity!

What's that 'man in a high castle' all about?...

As far as I can tell it's based on an alternative universe where the Nazi's won WW2. It's set in America where the country is split down the middle, the east belonging to the Nazi's and the West belonging to Japan. It is watchable but it never really grabbed me.

I am currently watching Suits which I think is awesome.

Fortitude series 2 is getting a go - available on box set on sky currently. I'm doing one a day. I don't think I've watched a series as inconsistent - nerve-jangly brilliant one episode, a bit meh the next - almost like they're padding it out. Still very good overall.

Finished watching the first season of Sneaky Pete last week. This is well worth watching if you're into the Breaking Bad sorta stuff, especially as Bryan Cranston plays a big part in it, not to mention writing a fair amount of it too (blast! … I just did!). Some nice nods to BB (chained to pillar in cellar etc).

Finished fortitude. It got carried away with itself towards the end, at the expense of everything else (particularly the surroundings which helped make it imho) but still well worth watching.