Dirt Devil hoover

I am thinking about buying a dirt devil hand held hoover to do the stairs in my house think it will make the job much easier than using my upright all the time . Has anyone got one or similar and are they any good :help:

Looks alrite, but make sure you get one with a beater brush type head like the Dirt Devil Gator

IMO the normal cheap handhelds like the Handimate aren't really very good on getting the stairs properly clean, so you end up redoing it with a proper vacuum cleaner in the end anyway.

Thanks geared for your help

Looks alrite, but make sure you get one with a beater brush type head like the Dirt Devil Gator

IMO the normal cheap handhelds like the Handimate aren't really very good on getting the stairs properly clean, so you end up redoing it with a proper vacuum cleaner in the end anyway.

I have a Vax Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, it got a good write-up, but I dont think it would cope with regular usage for the stairs.

http://www.vax.co.uk/gator-handheld-vacuum-cleaner?gclid=CjwKEAjwxoG5BRCC7ezlzNmR8HUSJAAre36jTt4-d7w89-GuTq9DXa_lWC5BF52lkGOvp0vtPZFHFxoCurPw_wcB

I have a Vax Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, it got a good write-up, but I dont think it would cope with regular usage for the stairs.

http://www.vax.co.uk/gator-handheld-vacuum-cleaner?gclid=CjwKEAjwxoG5BRCC7ezlzNmR8HUSJAAre36jTt4-d7w89-GuTq9DXa_lWC5BF52lkGOvp0vtPZFHFxoCurPw_wcB

Yea the Vax one just looks like a little cheap vacuum for doing the inside of your car, nooks and crannys and stuff, the Dirt Devil Gator has a proper beater brush so it'd do a much better job on carpet.

Does anyone know of a stockist for the gtech hand held I don't want to buy blind off the internet

I think Dirt Devil has been making these hand helds for years they have a good reputation