Hillsborough Inquest Verdicts Returned

Presumably all the self-righteous Liverpudlians (not the relatives) will be pushing for an enquiry into Heysel.

I doubt it. In fairness though some liverpool 'fans' did serve time for that. Not much from memory but some did go down.

I doubt it. In fairness though some liverpool 'fans' did serve time for that. Not much from memory but some did go down.

14 got 3 years for manslaughter. It's easy to look up FACTS...some people don't bother though.

But that didn't happen did it? It was a lie, one than you seem keen to keep perpetuating.

It was not a lie. Its just that SYP made such a hash of things both on the day and afterwards that the drunk ticket less morons have got away with their part in the disaster and now, when people mention them they are shouted down and called liars. This is one of the prices we must pay for SYP and their dodgy antics. They have made it impossible to get the whole truth out as some of the truth may look bad for Liverpool and some of its its fans. That just will not do and wont fit todays view on what went down that day.

---------- Post added 27-04-2016 at 19:14 ----------

14 got 3 years for manslaughter. It's easy to look up FACTS...some people don't bother though.

So i was right then. Some went down but not for long. Thanks for confirming what i thought.

So just who were the late arrivals pushing from the rear?

If you and the others who still hold this view looked into it you would find it is far too simplistic an idea of how crowds work . If an certified expert in crowd dynamics were to explain why your interpretation is limited and ultimately incorrect would you accept it?

Also, does it change any part of your perception to know that 30 of the 96 killed entered via gate C just before kick off?

It was not a lie. Its just that SYP made such a hash of things both on the day and afterwards that the drunk ticket less morons have got away with their part in the disaster and now, when people mention them they are shouted down and called liars. This is one of the prices we must pay for SYP and their dodgy antics. They have made it impossible to get the whole truth out as some of the truth may look bad for Liverpool and some of its its fans. That just will not do and wont fit todays view on what went down that day.

---------- Post added 27-04-2016 at 19:14 ----------

So i was right then. Some went down but not for long. Thanks for confirming what i thought.

Surely in the name of justice it's worth trying? Contact Operation Resolve with your evidence of drunk ticketless fan behaviour if you have it.

The truth will never be told out of fear.

very true!!! its as plain as the nose on your face that there were many elements to this tragic happening where 96 innocents died!! they were the ones that got to the game on time, with tickets and not drunk!! circumstances sealed their fate when a selection of bad decisions by SYP and Sheffield Wednesday ground were made or not made......BUT for the inquest to say drunk ticketless fans pushing and almost rioting to get in were not in some way small or largely to blame is ludicrous , they also must take some of the blame??? i hope their conscience is pricking them every day:o

^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^

spot on comment

Agree. Also all the hooligans over a number of years who made it necessary for fencing to be erected.

Presumably all the self-righteous Liverpudlians (not the relatives) will be pushing for an enquiry into Heysel.

I would like to know why all of you believe something that has no evidence to support it?

David Duckenfield made a catastrophic error of judgement and then lied to cover it up. He must carry this burden of guilt with him until his dying day. I personally would find this very hard to live with. He has already been named, shamed and vilified and it is very likely that he will now be prosecuted and sent to jail. I wonder whether this would be the right course of action, from a moral and humane point of view. He is a flawed human being, who did not intentionally kill anyone, not a Nazi war criminal.

He had no choice when confronted but to tell the truth as the evidence was overwhelming, but after 26 years.

Edited by Lex Luthor

I would like to know why all of you believe something that has no evidence to support it?

And some people need to remove there head from the clouds and look at the bigger picture!

And some people need to remove there head from the clouds and look at the bigger picture!

Which bigger picture? The one about police lies and the duplicity of the press and politicians in spreading those lies?

Which bigger picture? The one about police lies and the duplicity of the press and politicians in spreading those lies?

...and ignorance on this occasion is definitely not bliss!

Surely in the name of justice it's worth trying? Contact Operation Resolve with your evidence of drunk ticketless fan behaviour if you have it.

As I was only 11 at the time they werent interested in my statement. I offered it many years later and it was not taken. I was there. I lived spitting distance from the ground. Drunk fans were in abundance. Violent pushing was going on, Shouting, Swearing, Some people behaving like animals just in order to watch a game. After that day I never went back home. I ended up moving in with my Nan and changing schools. To this day I have never visited my old street or my old house. The memories are too hard to deal with and no, not just them memories of the violence or the drunkeness but just the whole thing. It was utter carnage and as a boy I just didnt have the tools to deal with it. Several years of counselling helped me come to terms with the disaster but even now I can still be woken up by nightmares of people screaming and getting crushed. The mad thing is i never saw anyone getting crushed but the national papers showed us all what went on. Those disgusting front page pictures of the dead crushed up against the fence.

I can still see the poor souls now.

Anyway, Ive said all I can on this subject. I think ill leave this thread now and go find one thats a little less depressing.

Do you possess any evidence to suggest that the Inquest jury were wrong?

In my opinion, if you do then can you please explain why you have kept it hidden?

And if you don't can you please explain what reason you have to think that they were wrong?