Gatecrasher Apartments

Looks like the new student flats being built on the ol Republic / Gatecrasher site will officially be called Gatecrasher Apartments, don't know why but I'm not only jealous of those students who'll live there but also living on the hallowed grounds that defined a clubbing generation!

A little bit cynical calling them that though, the place has been closed for over a decade and the people that'll be living there were barely out of nappies when it got torched.

They won't have the first clue about the club that once stood there.

A little bit cynical calling them that though, the place has been closed for over a decade and the people that'll be living there were barely out of nappies when it got torched.

They won't have the first clue about the club that once stood there.

It burned down in 2007 so yeah nearly a decade but still, I'd love to live in a place called Gatecrasher Apartments, I wonder if there'll be a main room in the cellar to stage those underground raves :hihi:

You may have some railings on your balcony, do some crasher dancing on there !

They are making the gardens shaped like a pair or decks to honour the fact that crasher used to be there.