Firth Park co-op closed down

New shop opened at the side of Fultons. Anyone been in?

Do you mean Boyes at the side of Heron?

yes boyes opened side of jack fultons. not a bad shop either. poor version of poundland though at the other side.

Do you mean Boyes at the side of Heron?

I think its called Poundplus or something. Not been in, Just wondered if anyone had before I bother :)

I think its called Poundplus or something. Not been in, Just wondered if anyone had before I bother :)

went in yesterday , its rubbish. couple of aisles of tat.

Stores fit in with the clientel of the areas they are located in. So if it was a upmarket area they would have more better shops in a deprived area you get shops tgat cater for people on a budget

Oh right. Sorry not been in

The Boyes store has similar stock to the BM or Range superstores at Meadowhall retail park, but of course on a much smaller scale.

I suppose it's of benefit to those who live in the area but either don't drive, or are isolated since the 17 and 93 bus routes were changed a while back.